Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Green Living Green Living

QOTD 4/30

Posted by on Apr. 30, 2012 at 5:50 AM
  • 11 Replies

Last day of April, oh my!

Do you have any big plans for May?

REDUCE, REUSE, RECYCLE, REPURPOSE...

spinning globerecycling sweetpeaturning into globeplant a treechanging light bulb

Meditate on your own Self. Worship your Self. Respect your Self. God dwells within you as you.”  Swamni "Baba" Muktananda

by on Apr. 30, 2012 at 5:50 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
momofpreemieboy
by on Apr. 30, 2012 at 5:52 AM

Well plans for celabrating mothers day and my birthday. LOL

Nutmeg101
by on Apr. 30, 2012 at 7:53 AM
Hubs bday. Trip to CA. Mothers day. MILs bday.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mommaGof3
by on Apr. 30, 2012 at 8:01 AM
Yay for may!!! We have celebratory happens tomorrow. My oldest has a play this week, I am very excited to see it. Mothers Day we will most likely do something with my mom and sister. My Dads birthday is the 3rd. Other than that we really dont have plans
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Jenn8604
by on Apr. 30, 2012 at 8:02 AM
my vacation starts the 11. im taking my son to the zoo and science center.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
cemcnair
by Courtney on Apr. 30, 2012 at 8:22 AM
Not really, we have just started the April showers portion of this month so I wonder if may is going to be a wet one! Lol! I guess since we got our may flowers in April it'll be ok!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
SpiritedDragon
by on Apr. 30, 2012 at 8:26 AM

Hmm.  No big plans for May, Mother's Day we will go out for lunch like we do every year, and spend time as usual.  The boys finish school up, and shortly after that my youngest will be heading to MO for the summer to visit his dad.  My oldest will be with me until the end of June, and then fly up to VA to visit his dad.  Nothing major is planned.  The kids have a fishing workshop over at the state park this Saturday, which will be fun!  I plan on taking pictures.  :)  Hoping to get my divorce decree this coming month as well, so I can final finish getting everything done.  Hoping to get remarried in Nov to DF.  (FYI: the divorce has been over just waiting on the judge to final sign off - not sure why it has taken this long UGH!)  

maryb311
by on Apr. 30, 2012 at 8:30 AM
Yessss. 8 days of school left, Skylyn starts softball and at the end of May we are going to Omaha for the weekend. Oh and buying a camper end of May/beginning of June!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
eds6619
by on Apr. 30, 2012 at 10:19 AM

No big plans.  I will be watchin my 2 girls and my neice for 4 days straight while my mom is out of town and the youngest two are both babies and 5 months apart so that will be a challenge, but fun!

eds6619
by on Apr. 30, 2012 at 10:20 AM

Sounds like fun.  My oldest is begging to go to the zoo and the science center is close so we might hit it up too.  She's 5 so she would be a great age to really enjoy that.

Quoting Jenn8604:

my vacation starts the 11. im taking my son to the zoo and science center.

SalmonBerry87
by on Apr. 30, 2012 at 11:25 AM
Yeah we have Beltane or May Day tomorrow, but a lot has being going on and we are ill prepared. Mother's Day... and I think that's it. Lol. May isn't a busy month for us usually. Hopefully the weather gets consistantly better so we can do more outside. John should have the greenhouse up soon tooo!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN