Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Green Living Green Living

Mom of the Week! mommaGof3 (Jess)!!

Posted by   + Show Post

Ask away ladies! 

If you would like to sign up, please follow this link! 

Mom of the Week sign up 

by on Apr. 30, 2012 at 10:06 AM
Replies (41-50):
mommaGof3
by on Apr. 30, 2012 at 1:08 PM
Its going really good! I do still miss cheese though. I am bery glad I made the change. Its hard at times but it has definitely been worth it. Everyone has been pretty shoked that we have stuck with it so long. I keep getting " wow you have lost a lot of weight!" So I know I am doing something right. Lol wouldnt change it for the world!

Quoting SalmonBerry87:

How is being vegan going for you? Are you glad you made the switch?

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mommaGof3
by on Apr. 30, 2012 at 1:09 PM
Yes I have been to mexico! We drove the whole way!!! 42 hours in a bus!

Quoting SalmonBerry87:

Have you ever been out of the country?

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mommaGof3
by on Apr. 30, 2012 at 1:12 PM
Thank you :)

No I dont. The last time I saw him was the day I left the hospital. I had my mom take him to the nursery for me after I said bye and then we went home. I have a semi open adoption which means I get pictures and an update once a year on his birthday but other than that there is no contact.

Quoting cemcnair:

You are an amazing woman for making such a selfless choice for your son to have the best!

Do you still see him?

Quoting mommaGof3:

You can ask me anything you would like about him.

It's a rather long story but I was struggling to take care of Tatum and their bio father wasnt much help. He would rather buy video games instead of diapers. He was a totally ass. Very verbally and emotionally abusive. He tried to convince me to let him take the kids for half of the year and what not. Then one day when I was 6 months pregnant with zachary, my ex and I got in a huge fight over child support, the only money he ever spent on tatum was for a 20 dollar carseat. So we got into a huge fight over him not helping me and it got ugly. He backed me into a corner and I was tried of him doing that to me so I smacked him. He hit me repeatedly and attempted to chock me to death. Thats when I knew for sure that I had to give zachary the best life possible. I wanted him to have a DADDY who would show him love and take care of him the way a real daddy should. I also wanted to be able to take care of Tatum better. Obviously I was going to be totally on my own cause that bastard of an ex wasnt going to be in my life anymore period so I had to do what was going to be best for both of my children.

Quoting cemcnair:

I've always wanted to ask about your other son. What happened? Why was he adopted? (You do not have to answer this question if you do not want to)!!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mommaGof3
by on Apr. 30, 2012 at 1:13 PM
You know it!!!! With flowers in our hair!

Quoting SalmonBerry87:

Are we going to dance around a bonfire naked when you come up next summer?

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
SpiritedDragon
by on Apr. 30, 2012 at 1:14 PM

OMG!  Look who is in the Hot Seat now... lol.  I will return with questions, but I am not reading through the 40+ already...LOL!!!  

mommaGof3
by on Apr. 30, 2012 at 1:14 PM
Geez.... I really love disney movies.... I have a couple favorites, the little mermaid, beauty and the beast and lady and the tramp

Quoting SalmonBerry87:

Favorite disney movie?

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mommaGof3
by on Apr. 30, 2012 at 1:16 PM
Does pizza count as a meal? Lol.

Quoting SalmonBerry87:

What's your favorite meal?

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mommaGof3
by on Apr. 30, 2012 at 1:21 PM
Spiders... they terrify me! I can handle a lot of "scary" stuff but i totally freak out ovet spiders! I have sat on tables waiting for Jake to come home cause there was a spider on the stairs!

Quoting SalmonBerry87:

Are you afraid of anything?

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mommaGof3
by on Apr. 30, 2012 at 1:23 PM
We should!! Best of friends! Lol

Quoting SalmonBerry87:

We should be friends. Lol.

Quoting mommaGof3:

I have always been very drawn to the pagan path. It just feels natural to me. It seems to have always called to me even in my Christian days. Being pagan gives me the "at home" feeling that I never felt with church or christianity.

Quoting SalmonBerry87:

What drew you to Paganism?

Quoting mommaGof3:

2 of my sisters know and the rest of my family doesnt. My family are all christians and I am pretty sure my mom and my ither sister are going to freak out and call the prayer chain for me so I am slowly feeling out the situation before exposing that to them.

Quoting cemcnair:

Did your family freak out when you converted to Paganism?

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mommaGof3
by on Apr. 30, 2012 at 1:25 PM
LOL! Been waiting for this huh? ;)

I will gladly answer any repeat question :)

Quoting SpiritedDragon:

OMG!  Look who is in the Hot Seat now... lol.  I will return with questions, but I am not reading through the 40+ already...LOL!!!  

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)