Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Green Living Green Living

I'm so sleepy OT

Posted by on May. 2, 2012 at 7:17 AM
  • 17 Replies
I need to get the girls dressed- and get them to school. Then I need a marathon cleaning of my downstairs. Actually- a sprint. I don't know how much I can get done in the 1:45 min that I have alone....... I tried to be productive yesterday........

And getting ready to head to CA tomorrow. :-/ I don't want to go. (nothing against CA ladies- it is the ILs). I also don't want to leave my dog. Well- dogs- but one is old- and just this morning, couldn't get up out of the floor. My neighbor is going to look after my small zoo- so I know he'll be ok-

My SIL is coming up today to fly with us.

Hubs bday is today. He won't be home until after the girls are asleep- so I had to wake the girls up early so they could give him his presents and tell him happy birthday. :-/

I think I'm overwhelmed- not sleepy....
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on May. 2, 2012 at 7:17 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
SpiritedDragon
by on May. 2, 2012 at 7:21 AM

Big Hugs, it will be okay!  Things will run smoothly.  If your like me, I can't leave my house a mess if I am going to be gone a few days.  :)  

Nutmeg101
by on May. 2, 2012 at 8:25 AM
Hahaha- I love the idea of a coming home to a clean house- but it never works out that way.

Irrational fear confession: thanksgiving 2010, we left to go visit family. Gone Wednesday- Saturday. Our pet sitter called - wanting permission to take one of our pets to the vet, she wouldn't get up, wouldn't eat.... The woman's husband had to carry the (55 lb) dog to the car. Long story short- we came home and had to have her put down. Advanced Lung Cancer. Totally rocked our world. She was 8.
Chewie is almost 15. (will be next month).

Quoting SpiritedDragon:

Big Hugs, it will be okay!  Things will run smoothly.  If your like me, I can't leave my house a mess if I am going to be gone a few days.  :)  

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
SpiritedDragon
by on May. 2, 2012 at 8:49 AM

Oh wow!  Hopefully nothing happens.  

Quoting Nutmeg101:

Hahaha- I love the idea of a coming home to a clean house- but it never works out that way.

Irrational fear confession: thanksgiving 2010, we left to go visit family. Gone Wednesday- Saturday. Our pet sitter called - wanting permission to take one of our pets to the vet, she wouldn't get up, wouldn't eat.... The woman's husband had to carry the (55 lb) dog to the car. Long story short- we came home and had to have her put down. Advanced Lung Cancer. Totally rocked our world. She was 8.
Chewie is almost 15. (will be next month).

Quoting SpiritedDragon:

mommaGof3
by on May. 2, 2012 at 9:16 AM
Oh my gracious girl! I hope everything goes smoothly with the inlaws and the pets!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Nutmeg101
by on May. 2, 2012 at 9:48 AM
Thanks girls. I just can't seem to calm down. :-/

Off to clean and burn off some off the stress.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
SalmonBerry87
by on May. 2, 2012 at 10:11 AM
It will be okay Meg! Just sneak up here to WA instead of CA. You can bring your dog! :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Nutmeg101
by on May. 2, 2012 at 10:49 AM
1 mom liked this
If I were driving- I would take home with me in a heart beat!!!! We do take the dogs when we go to my parents. I would like to say- my dogs are awesome! They tolerate 14-16 hours in a car better than I do!

Quoting SalmonBerry87:

It will be okay Meg! Just sneak up here to WA instead of CA. You can bring your dog! :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
chrissysnow22
by on May. 2, 2012 at 11:01 AM
No she's coming to see me!!

Quoting SalmonBerry87:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
SalmonBerry87
by on May. 2, 2012 at 11:20 AM
You're a Meg-Hog Chissy!! Lol. You're supposed to SHARE. I'm telling mom!

Quoting chrissysnow22:

Quoting SalmonBerry87:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Nutmeg101
by on May. 2, 2012 at 11:22 AM
I wish I was visiting CM people!!!! Omg- I would change plans in a heartbeat if it wouldnt cause WW III

Quoting chrissysnow22:

Quoting SalmonBerry87:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN