Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Green Living Green Living

Here fishy fishy

Posted by on May. 2, 2012 at 10:51 AM
  • 22 Replies

My new fish! Their names are lady bug and B.A. Baracus. The one with the black mowhawk dorsal fin is B.A. and L.B. is the one with the white strip.

Jake told me that he wasnt going to take care of the fish " this is your thing Jess I am not taking care of them" yet he is the one who has feed them. Lol. He walks over and looks at them then he'll feed them ( they have only been fed twice, both times from him. Lol) so much for "not taking care of them" haha!

Olivia is hilariously cute! She'll walk over to them and start going " sheeee. Sheeee!" That's what she calls fish. Then she'll wave at them and say "hi!" So cute!

Anyway just wanted to share my new babies :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on May. 2, 2012 at 10:51 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
SalmonBerry87
by on May. 2, 2012 at 11:14 AM
That's cute!!!
Jake and John are the same I swear. I told John if he bought me cute rubber boots I would take care of the goats and chickens myself. Well last night I'm cleaning the goat house, and scraping the yucky hay in a pile (which I had done ONCE already but JOHN spread it back out! Ugh) and he comes out and was like "here ill get that babe." Or in the mornings he's been getting up earlier so he will let them out... and he offered to do it last week! I was like "No thanks" cause he doesn't pay attention to like the chickens food/water and he forgets to move the heatlamp for the chicks. So its nice of him to offer... but the reason I wanted to start taking care of them all myself is BECAUSE he doesn't pay attention to everything lol.
Men! *SMH*
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mommaGof3
by on May. 2, 2012 at 11:20 AM
Lol! Fish are pretty simple so I dont think Jake will forget to do stuff except maybe he wont clean the tank when it needs to be done but I dont know. He just might. Lol. He slept like a rock last night and claims its because of the fish. Lmao!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
SalmonBerry87
by on May. 2, 2012 at 11:21 AM
1 mom liked this
LMAO!! That's funny.
Ps. Fish are friends, not food. That's stuck in my head lol.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mommaGof3
by on May. 2, 2012 at 11:46 AM
They are friends! I want more now. Lol. I want some anglefish. Those are so pretty!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Nutmeg101
by on May. 2, 2012 at 11:59 AM
We just have prince fishy (beta). I kept saying no more living things- but we have gotten a cat and a fish since that edict was presented LOL. I am the sole caregiver - T is never home.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mommaGof3
by on May. 2, 2012 at 12:03 PM
1 mom liked this
I want tons of animals!! I started plugging for chickens last night. Lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
bhwrn1
by on May. 2, 2012 at 1:33 PM
1 mom liked this

Cute. What kind are they?

mommaGof3
by on May. 2, 2012 at 3:25 PM
They are fantail goldfish. :)

Quoting bhwrn1:

Cute. What kind are they?

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
cemcnair
by Courtney on May. 2, 2012 at 4:31 PM
1 mom liked this
Just remember, money laying tick eaters!! Lol!

Quoting mommaGof3:

I want tons of animals!! I started plugging for chickens last night. Lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
cemcnair
by Courtney on May. 2, 2012 at 4:32 PM
Oh and I love your fishy names!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)