Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Green Living Green Living
Summer seems to be the topic lately...

So what do you look forward to most when Summer is approaching?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on May. 2, 2012 at 11:23 AM
Replies (11-20):
BeachMommy07
by on May. 2, 2012 at 8:45 PM

I look forward to bright sunny (hopefully NOT so hot/scorching days/evenings.

chrissysnow22
by on May. 2, 2012 at 11:18 PM
Summer nights
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
SalmonBerry87
by on May. 3, 2012 at 12:04 AM
Your bats?

Quoting Nutmeg101:

Swimming, the beach, camping, visits with MY family, fire flies, seeing my bats, playing outside, sleeping in curled up with my girls, s'mores, homemade ice cream, working in our garden (if I can get it going),

I am sure there is more.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
SpiritedDragon
by on May. 3, 2012 at 6:33 AM

I will take everything everyone already listed!  :) hehe!  

bhwrn1
by on May. 3, 2012 at 6:44 AM

Do you have bat houses? I only ask b/c you said "seeing my bats." We want to build them this year.

Quoting Nutmeg101:

Swimming, the beach, camping, visits with MY family, fire flies, seeing my bats, playing outside, sleeping in curled up with my girls, s'mores, homemade ice cream, working in our garden (if I can get it going),

I am sure there is more.

REDUCE, REUSE, RECYCLE, REPURPOSE...

spinning globerecycling sweetpeaturning into globeplant a treechanging light bulb

Meditate on your own Self. Worship your Self. Respect your Self. God dwells within you as you.”  Swamni "Baba" Muktananda

Nutmeg101
by on May. 3, 2012 at 7:10 AM
I do have bat houses. :-) I don't know if the bats actually live in them- but I have houses and I have bats :-)

Quoting bhwrn1:

Do you have bat houses? I only ask b/c you said "seeing my bats." We want to build them this year.

Quoting Nutmeg101:

I am sure there is more.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mommaGof3
by on May. 3, 2012 at 7:55 AM
Did you buy these bats or are they wild bats?

Quoting Nutmeg101:

I do have bat houses. :-) I don't know if the bats actually live in them- but I have houses and I have bats :-)

Quoting bhwrn1:

Quoting Nutmeg101:

I am sure there is more.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Nutmeg101
by on May. 3, 2012 at 8:04 AM
They are wild. LOL. And they aren't "mine". But basically all wildlife that wander through my property then become part of me, and my experience, my energy, therefore- I call them "mine". :-). But I look forward to them all spring and it makes me giddy when I see them that first night in the summer.

Quoting mommaGof3:

Quoting Nutmeg101:

Quoting bhwrn1:

Quoting Nutmeg101:

I am sure there is more.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mommaGof3
by on May. 3, 2012 at 8:55 AM
Makes perfect sense! :) did you name them?

Quoting Nutmeg101:

They are wild. LOL. And they aren't "mine". But basically all wildlife that wander through my property then become part of me, and my experience, my energy, therefore- I call them "mine". :-). But I look forward to them all spring and it makes me giddy when I see them that first night in the summer.

Quoting mommaGof3:

Quoting Nutmeg101:

Quoting bhwrn1:

Quoting Nutmeg101:

I am sure there is more.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Nutmeg101
by on May. 3, 2012 at 9:54 AM
No- they move so quickly- I am not even sure if there are 3 or 4.

Quoting mommaGof3:

Makes perfect sense! :) did you name them?

Quoting Nutmeg101:

Quoting mommaGof3:

Quoting Nutmeg101:

Quoting bhwrn1:

Quoting Nutmeg101:

I am sure there is more.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN