Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Summer seems to be the topic lately...

So what do you look forward to most when Summer is approaching?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on May. 2, 2012 at 11:23 AM
Replies (11-20):
BeachMommy07
by on May. 2, 2012 at 8:45 PM

I look forward to bright sunny (hopefully NOT so hot/scorching days/evenings.

chrissysnow22
by on May. 2, 2012 at 11:18 PM
Summer nights
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
SalmonBerry87
by on May. 3, 2012 at 12:04 AM
Your bats?

Quoting Nutmeg101:

Swimming, the beach, camping, visits with MY family, fire flies, seeing my bats, playing outside, sleeping in curled up with my girls, s'mores, homemade ice cream, working in our garden (if I can get it going),

I am sure there is more.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
SpiritedDragon
by on May. 3, 2012 at 6:33 AM

I will take everything everyone already listed!  :) hehe!  

bhwrn1
by on May. 3, 2012 at 6:44 AM

Do you have bat houses? I only ask b/c you said "seeing my bats." We want to build them this year.

Quoting Nutmeg101:

Swimming, the beach, camping, visits with MY family, fire flies, seeing my bats, playing outside, sleeping in curled up with my girls, s'mores, homemade ice cream, working in our garden (if I can get it going),

I am sure there is more.

REDUCE, REUSE, RECYCLE, REPURPOSE...

spinning globerecycling sweetpeaturning into globeplant a treechanging light bulb

Meditate on your own Self. Worship your Self. Respect your Self. God dwells within you as you.”  Swamni "Baba" Muktananda

Nutmeg101
by on May. 3, 2012 at 7:10 AM
I do have bat houses. :-) I don't know if the bats actually live in them- but I have houses and I have bats :-)

Quoting bhwrn1:

Do you have bat houses? I only ask b/c you said "seeing my bats." We want to build them this year.

Quoting Nutmeg101:

I am sure there is more.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mommaGof3
by on May. 3, 2012 at 7:55 AM
Did you buy these bats or are they wild bats?

Quoting Nutmeg101:

I do have bat houses. :-) I don't know if the bats actually live in them- but I have houses and I have bats :-)

Quoting bhwrn1:

Quoting Nutmeg101:

I am sure there is more.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Nutmeg101
by on May. 3, 2012 at 8:04 AM
They are wild. LOL. And they aren't "mine". But basically all wildlife that wander through my property then become part of me, and my experience, my energy, therefore- I call them "mine". :-). But I look forward to them all spring and it makes me giddy when I see them that first night in the summer.

Quoting mommaGof3:

Quoting Nutmeg101:

Quoting bhwrn1:

Quoting Nutmeg101:

I am sure there is more.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mommaGof3
by on May. 3, 2012 at 8:55 AM
Makes perfect sense! :) did you name them?

Quoting Nutmeg101:

They are wild. LOL. And they aren't "mine". But basically all wildlife that wander through my property then become part of me, and my experience, my energy, therefore- I call them "mine". :-). But I look forward to them all spring and it makes me giddy when I see them that first night in the summer.

Quoting mommaGof3:

Quoting Nutmeg101:

Quoting bhwrn1:

Quoting Nutmeg101:

I am sure there is more.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Nutmeg101
by on May. 3, 2012 at 9:54 AM
No- they move so quickly- I am not even sure if there are 3 or 4.

Quoting mommaGof3:

Makes perfect sense! :) did you name them?

Quoting Nutmeg101:

Quoting mommaGof3:

Quoting Nutmeg101:

Quoting bhwrn1:

Quoting Nutmeg101:

I am sure there is more.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)