Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Green Living Green Living

I am going to splurg on myself.  Why not I rarely do.  So which one do you think I should get?  I can't decide and DF isn't helping me!!!  

by on May. 2, 2012 at 9:00 PM
Replies (11-16):
mommaGof3
by on May. 3, 2012 at 8:48 AM
You deserve to spend a little money on yourself though. I get it though every time I go to spend money on myself I am always like " gah!!! That costs to much!!" Lol

Quoting SpiritedDragon:

Yes, I can.  There was so many things on both sites that I really liked.  They were so summery.  lol!  If that is even a word.  But the cost is just ugh.  lol  

Quoting mommaGof3:

Can you get the vest separate?

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
SpiritedDragon
by on May. 3, 2012 at 9:24 AM

I am weird about spending too much money on myself.  But then again, my boys is a whole different story.  lol.  I got my boys to look at the price tag.  Because I am not going to pay an arm and a leg on a pair of jeans or a shirt just because of the brand.  :)  As for myself, I always shop on clearance, and if it is over $5 I usually don't get it.  But this time, since I know it will last me, I am going to spend a little more.  

Quoting mommaGof3:

You deserve to spend a little money on yourself though. I get it though every time I go to spend money on myself I am always like " gah!!! That costs to much!!" Lol

Quoting SpiritedDragon:

Yes, I can.  There was so many things on both sites that I really liked.  They were so summery.  lol!  If that is even a word.  But the cost is just ugh.  lol  

Quoting mommaGof3:

Can you get the vest separate?

RochelleFS
by on May. 3, 2012 at 9:53 AM
Love the bottom pic!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mom2aspclboy
by on May. 3, 2012 at 7:28 PM

Me too!

Quoting mommaGof3:

I like the bottom one!!!!

AspensMama1537
by on May. 5, 2012 at 4:50 PM
I love the top one! The bottom is great too. But the top one is my favorite.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Miranda1127
by on May. 5, 2012 at 4:58 PM

the bottom one is really cute

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN