Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Green Living Green Living

Don't be a stranger....

Posted by on May. 3, 2012 at 10:38 AM
  • 9 Replies
Beginning today, and for the next 30 days, I will be tacking the clutter in my home and sharing my very own tips on what you should and shouldn't do while de-cluttering with a LO...(:
All of my progress will be updated on Twitter, so get "twitterfied" & join me: @simpymommy_12. I will be looking forward to hearing your tips and suggestions, as I go.

I know that there are bots that postings like this but rest assured, this is not one if those times. I truly look forward to suggestions and support through my journey!!
by on May. 3, 2012 at 10:38 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
eds6619
by on May. 3, 2012 at 12:45 PM

interesting

SalmonBerry87
by on May. 3, 2012 at 1:36 PM
Cool.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
SimplyMomma2011
by on May. 3, 2012 at 2:55 PM
I know a lot of Moms don't have time to excessively clean, so I am going to see HOW MUCH is possible with my 8 month old. (: I look forward to followers!!
cemcnair
by Courtney on May. 3, 2012 at 3:06 PM
Can you tell us about you? I don't really care to follow a random person, kwim? How old are you? Whats your name? Describe your family., etc!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
SalmonBerry87
by on May. 3, 2012 at 4:23 PM
I forgot to add I don't twitter. Or tweet. Or whatever. Lol.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
JasonsMom2007
by Lisa on May. 3, 2012 at 4:28 PM

Yeah I don't have twitter either.

cemcnair
by Courtney on May. 3, 2012 at 4:34 PM
Oh, and is it simpymommy or simplymommy?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
RochelleFS
by on May. 3, 2012 at 4:56 PM
I don't twitter either.

Quoting JasonsMom2007:

Yeah I don't have twitter either.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
SimplyMomma2011
by on May. 3, 2012 at 7:26 PM
Quoting cemcnair:

Can you tell us about you? I don't really care to follow a random person, kwim? How old are you? Whats your name? Describe your family., etc!

Completely understand!!
My name is Jessica and I am 20 (21 very soon). I have an 8 month old son and am trying to TTC#2. I grew up in church and thank God everyday for the blessings in my life. My mom and I have never been on the best terms but because of where we have been in our lives, we try to at least stay in touch. My Dad died of pancreatic cancer when I was 16 and life has never really been the same. I am currently in a relationship with a service technician at a local car dealership here in the area. He is not my son's biological father but he has been there since day 1. We were friends in high school...the geeks who had to stick together...and it just so happened that, following graduation, we caught back up and are planning to spend the rest of our lives together. We are an ECO friendly family, from the car we drive to the cloth diapers on DS's behind. If you need/want to know more, feel free to ask.

And it is simplymommy_12...I apologize if it was incorrect in first post.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)