Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Green Living Green Living

QOTD 5/3

Posted by on May. 3, 2012 at 11:16 AM
  • 14 Replies
So have you done any spring cleaning?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on May. 3, 2012 at 11:16 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mommaGof3
by on May. 3, 2012 at 11:58 AM
Haha! I did and then my house blew up again!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
cemcnair
by Courtney on May. 3, 2012 at 12:15 PM
Ooo! Yes! I was going to say no but then I remembered I did something that would qualify! Lol!
I cleaned out Chase's closet! I got 6 trash bags of baby clothes to give away and kept 2 tubs full in case our next is a boy! It took me 6 hours, crazy!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
eds6619
by on May. 3, 2012 at 12:42 PM

not really any to speak of....dh cleaned carpets in the livingroom and diningroom/hallway last week.  I have been pulling things for a garage sale...I have a huge stack.

SalmonBerry87
by on May. 3, 2012 at 1:41 PM
I try to keep the house pretty clutter-free as it is, but I have had some major cleaning days. And John bought me a new broom and mop. And I already need a different mop cause the one he got sucks lol. I need to clean out my closet and get rid of what I don't wear, but my closet is pretty bare to begin with... so ill have probably 2 outfits when I'm done. :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
SpiritedDragon
by on May. 3, 2012 at 2:12 PM

I have done the kids room, but that is about it.  My motivation today....yeah just not there.  

lizpoulette
by on May. 3, 2012 at 3:13 PM

I plan on it ;)

chrissysnow22
by on May. 3, 2012 at 5:52 PM
Lmbo!!! Mine does that daily

Quoting mommaGof3:

Haha! I did and then my house blew up again!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
chrissysnow22
by on May. 3, 2012 at 6:03 PM
Where do they get all this stuff??? I have donated at least 3 times since Christopher was born to salvation army and I have given at lease 3 different people bags of clothes and shoes and now that we're moving I scheduled another pickup and have 3 bags of clothes and 1 bag of shoes out of his closet!

Quoting cemcnair:

Ooo! Yes! I was going to say no but then I remembered I did something that would qualify! Lol!

I cleaned out Chase's closet! I got 6 trash bags of baby clothes to give away and kept 2 tubs full in case our next is a boy! It took me 6 hours, crazy!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
chrissysnow22
by on May. 3, 2012 at 6:04 PM
I keep saying I need to have a garage sale but I don't want to keep the stuff and make more clutter. Plus my house is kind of hidden so wouldn't be much traffic going by.

Quoting eds6619:

not really any to speak of....dh cleaned carpets in the livingroom and diningroom/hallway last week.  I have been pulling things for a garage sale...I have a huge stack.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
chrissysnow22
by on May. 3, 2012 at 6:06 PM
Lol I wish I had you problem. Our closets are ridiculous and the crazy thing is we don't even shop anymore. People just bring stuff to us.

Quoting SalmonBerry87:

I try to keep the house pretty clutter-free as it is, but I have had some major cleaning days. And John bought me a new broom and mop. And I already need a different mop cause the one he got sucks lol. I need to clean out my closet and get rid of what I don't wear, but my closet is pretty bare to begin with... so ill have probably 2 outfits when I'm done. :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)