Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Green Living Green Living

I have had a long and stressful week

Posted by   + Show Post
So I am about to get drunk and forget about my problems.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on May. 11, 2012 at 10:34 PM
Replies (21-30):
SpiritedDragon
by on May. 12, 2012 at 7:34 AM

When I wanted another little rug rat, I never TTC.  I would just jump my ex husband whenever I felt the need too. But when we tried it never happened.  But when we stopped, he showed up :)  !!!!  I have been going through baby spurts lately!  But don't think anything of it, it goes away!  

chrissysnow22
by on May. 12, 2012 at 8:56 AM
Franklin bought me a box of 25 from amazon for about $5
We only have about 5 left now lol

Quoting cemcnair:

I bought s 50 pack of wondfos on amazon for like $15 with shipping included. I test whenever I happen to feel like it! Lol! I was holding off this month cause I actually charted, but no need to test cause af showed up today :(

Quoting chrissysnow22:

Lol. I only test monthly.

Quoting cemcnair:

Then you could totally be preggers! You are only 4dpo, so probably not implanted and way too early to test. Talk to me again in a week! LOL!

Quoting chrissysnow22:

I was fertile the 2nd thru the 8th and I will be on the 30th again. Ovulating on the 7th.

Quoting cemcnair:

I thought you were. Was that an old post?

Quoting chrissysnow22:

Yeah I'm not ovulating. Not till the 30th :)

Quoting cemcnair:

Doesn't matter. She only ovulated a couple days ago, even a potential baby won't implant for another couple days. It's all cool.

Quoting SalmonBerry87:

Whooo hooo! We's all gonna get wasted and get laaaaaaaaid!

Wait, aren't you TTC?

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
SalmonBerry87
by on May. 12, 2012 at 10:52 AM
I've had those days. O.o

Quoting chrissysnow22:

Lol!!!! We're at my sisters house.

I know.... But if I stayed sober too much longer I would have killed someone.

Quoting SalmonBerry87:

Wait, aren't you TTC?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
SalmonBerry87
by on May. 12, 2012 at 10:54 AM
I've had a little baby fever too. I think its because 2 of my friends are knocked up lol. I told John that after the wedding (which gives us a year to plan shit) we will think about having another. I don't want too big of a gap between Maggie and a sibling. But honestly, the thought of TRYING to get pregnant on purpose scares the crap outta me lol. Id rather it be a surprise.

Quoting SpiritedDragon:

When I wanted another little rug rat, I never TTC.  I would just jump my ex husband whenever I felt the need too. But when we tried it never happened.  But when we stopped, he showed up :)  !!!!  I have been going through baby spurts lately!  But don't think anything of it, it goes away!  

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
SpiritedDragon
by on May. 12, 2012 at 11:28 AM

Hunter was my life savor "guardian angel" so yes he was a major surprise but a great one.  Andrew was planned but not completely planned, he showed when he was ready, and they are exactly 2yrs 3 months and 3days apart, along with 3hours.  lol!  I go back and forth, but with Jay and I in are mid thirties, and I am fixed.  Then going through surgery and trying, is almost pointless, because by that time, my boys will be in middle school and high school and almost out of the house.  

Quoting SalmonBerry87:

I've had a little baby fever too. I think its because 2 of my friends are knocked up lol. I told John that after the wedding (which gives us a year to plan shit) we will think about having another. I don't want too big of a gap between Maggie and a sibling. But honestly, the thought of TRYING to get pregnant on purpose scares the crap outta me lol. Id rather it be a surprise.

Quoting SpiritedDragon:

chrissysnow22
by on May. 12, 2012 at 11:32 AM
Sounds like a lot of mamas here have something in common.

Quoting Nutmeg101:

I am pretty sure I was some level of inebriated when I got preggers- both times LOL.

Quoting mommaGof3:

Hey everytime I got pregnant except once I think... we were hammered! Jack Daniels is resposible for most if my pregnancy... that's my story and I am sticking to it! Lol

I am sorry you have had a shitty week!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
chrissysnow22
by on May. 12, 2012 at 11:34 AM
Girl!! This job and move and I miss my baby.

Quoting SalmonBerry87:

I've had those days. O.o

Quoting chrissysnow22:

Lol!!!! We're at my sisters house.

I know.... But if I stayed sober too much longer I would have killed someone.

Quoting SalmonBerry87:

Wait, aren't you TTC?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
fallnangel3
by on May. 12, 2012 at 11:11 PM
1 mom liked this
I'm doing this now hehehehehehehe
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LuvMySavage
by on May. 13, 2012 at 12:03 AM
Hollaaaa!

That's how Leo came to be. One exceptionally wine heavy Thanksgiving 2009.

Anywho, hope you had fun last night. Sometimes a girls gotta get her drink on ;-)

Quoting chrissysnow22:

Quoting Nutmeg101:

I am pretty sure I was some level of inebriated when I got preggers- both times LOL.

Quoting mommaGof3:

Hey everytime I got pregnant except once I think... we were hammered! Jack Daniels is resposible for most if my pregnancy... that's my story and I am sticking to it! Lol

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
chrissysnow22
by on May. 13, 2012 at 10:49 AM
Hey thanksgiving for me too! Crazy

Quoting LuvMySavage:

Hollaaaa!

That's how Leo came to be. One exceptionally wine heavy Thanksgiving 2009.

Anywho, hope you had fun last night. Sometimes a girls gotta get her drink on ;-)

Quoting chrissysnow22:

Quoting Nutmeg101:

Quoting mommaGof3:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN