Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Green Living Green Living

Urinary Tract Infection Treaments

Posted by on May. 12, 2012 at 11:00 AM
  • 5 Replies

Besides cranberry juice, does anyone have any ideas for natural remedies for a UTI? I seem to be getting one, ever so slightly and I really don't want to have to take antibiotics (and fight off a yeast infection on top of this).

REDUCE, REUSE, RECYCLE, REPURPOSE...

spinning globerecycling sweetpeaturning into globeplant a treechanging light bulb

Meditate on your own Self. Worship your Self. Respect your Self. God dwells within you as you.”  Swamni "Baba" Muktananda

by on May. 12, 2012 at 11:00 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
libby261
by on May. 12, 2012 at 11:12 AM

I use colloidal silver.  I used to be prone to them, haven't had one in a long time, but I have a cat that gets them every Christmas (I guess it is the stress).  He gets them pretty bad too.  He's running to the box every 15 minutes or so do dribble a drop of pee.  He even passes blood at first.  I dose him with colloidal silver pretty heavy.  2 teaspoons every 6 hours for the first few days and over night he becomes more comfortable and his output goes from a drop to about a tablespoon.  I make my own colloidal silver so I have an endless supply.  But when I used to buy it, I'd get Utopia Silver.  Utopiasilver.com.  They have a special buy one get one free for new customers if you call to order and mention Curezone.com.  I would take an ounce every 6 hours for 3-4 days.  They also have a colloidal silver generator for sale so you can make your own and have endless supply for pennies.

Nee86
by on May. 12, 2012 at 11:42 AM
Blueberry juice, blueberry leaf tea, uva ursi, and juniper berries.
bhwrn1
by on May. 12, 2012 at 1:04 PM

Interesting. I have never heard of this. Of course, I have the symptoms now and kind of want immediate relief. I'm thinking ordering this would take a few days.

Quoting libby261:

I use colloidal silver.  I used to be prone to them, haven't had one in a long time, but I have a cat that gets them every Christmas (I guess it is the stress).  He gets them pretty bad too.  He's running to the box every 15 minutes or so do dribble a drop of pee.  He even passes blood at first.  I dose him with colloidal silver pretty heavy.  2 teaspoons every 6 hours for the first few days and over night he becomes more comfortable and his output goes from a drop to about a tablespoon.  I make my own colloidal silver so I have an endless supply.  But when I used to buy it, I'd get Utopia Silver.  Utopiasilver.com.  They have a special buy one get one free for new customers if you call to order and mention Curezone.com.  I would take an ounce every 6 hours for 3-4 days.  They also have a colloidal silver generator for sale so you can make your own and have endless supply for pennies.

bhwrn1
by on May. 12, 2012 at 1:05 PM

Blueberry, eh? Intersting! What is uva ursi? I will have to look that up. What do you do with the juniper berries?

Quoting Nee86:

Blueberry juice, blueberry leaf tea, uva ursi, and juniper berries.

eds6619
by on May. 12, 2012 at 2:44 PM

where do you get blueberry juice?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN