1. Put up our pool and reuse the water all summer
2. Crank up the a/c all summer
3. Drive to the nasty lake where there are people I really don't want my kids around (driving isn't green)
4. Join the public pool 5 miles away. Once again daily driving.
5. Play in the sprinkler daily (using who knows how much water)
6. Die from heat stroke in the ca heat!
So yeah, call me terrible but I went with option 1. I cant wait to use it!
But hey, we finished planting today. 15 tomato plants, 7 jallepeno plants (how do I preserve them for the rest of the year?), and more black beans went in today! We also have cantelope, bell peppers, zucchini, watermelon, and pumpkins :)