Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Green Living Green Living

Bring on the java juice!

Posted by on May. 16, 2012 at 5:50 AM
  • 8 Replies
Just pulled an all nighter- Miss A had an allergic reaction to something, I suspect the delayed reaction from her vaccines- massive hives, and I was afraid to go to sleep. Finally decided to get up and make coffee at 5:30. It's gonna be a long day
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on May. 16, 2012 at 5:50 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
RochelleFS
by on May. 16, 2012 at 6:09 AM
Oh no, hope she feels better! Allergies stink! Hope you get an easy day today and rest tonight!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Nutmeg101
by on May. 16, 2012 at 6:27 AM

Thanks - I am waiting for her to wake up so i can investigate her skin this morning.  If it is still inflamed - i will have to take her to the dr.  Supposed to have a vet visit for one of the dogs this afternoon - but murphy's law says that will likely be the only time the ped can see miss A.   And today may be a day that i break my "no tv rule" and veg with the kids for a while.  Ugh.  

And it is gray and rainy - which is making me even more sleepy - as soon as the house is awake, i may be cranking up the music again LOL  I have to do something to get me moving. 

Hope you have a good Wednesday!

Quoting RochelleFS:

Oh no, hope she feels better! Allergies stink! Hope you get an easy day today and rest tonight!

RochelleFS
by on May. 16, 2012 at 7:10 AM
Gotta love those days. Take it easy and hopefully today will be better. Dd gets giant hives, it's not fun and usually nearly impossible to identify the cause, even the allergist was stumped. Luckily she hasn't had them since we moved. It's scary! Take it easy momma and have a good day!

Quoting Nutmeg101:

Thanks - I am waiting for her to wake up so i can investigate her skin this morning.  If it is still inflamed - i will have to take her to the dr.  Supposed to have a vet visit for one of the dogs this afternoon - but murphy's law says that will likely be the only time the ped can see miss A.   And today may be a day that i break my "no tv rule" and veg with the kids for a while.  Ugh.  

And it is gray and rainy - which is making me even more sleepy - as soon as the house is awake, i may be cranking up the music again LOL  I have to do something to get me moving. 

Hope you have a good Wednesday!

Quoting RochelleFS:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Nutmeg101
by on May. 16, 2012 at 7:42 AM
They're gone. Totally- inexplicably gone. I am stunned. At 1 am they were still very "angry" looking welts. 6:30 am- gone.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Nutmeg101
by on May. 16, 2012 at 7:44 AM
Oh- and this is the 3rd case of hives in our house in the last month. Miss J had 2 outbreaks (unknown cause for 1- and I suspect sunscreen in the other) and now Miss A. Ugh
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
chrissysnow22
by on May. 16, 2012 at 8:25 AM
Oh poor thing! I was up and down most of the night before last and was the crankiest when I got up and couldn't figure out why until hours later.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
eds6619
by on May. 16, 2012 at 2:26 PM

oh no, hope she is feeling better today

Nutmeg101
by on May. 16, 2012 at 5:04 PM
She is much better- woke up with ZERO trace of the wicked hives.i can't get over it.....

We are in the home stretch and my bed is calling my name. I am wondering how early I can put them to bed :-)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN