Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Green Living Green Living
Who hates the feeling of falling asleep?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jun. 19, 2012 at 2:30 AM
Replies (11-17):
anotherandree
by on Jun. 21, 2012 at 8:12 PM

Nope!  I LOVE that feeling of pure relaxation...

SpiritedDragon
by on Jun. 21, 2012 at 8:46 PM

I never really thought about it!  If I am trying to stay awake, yes...  if I am curling up next to DF no!  

FrumpyMama
by on Jun. 21, 2012 at 10:42 PM

I have some nights where it's all fine and dandy. Then I have nights where it's like my brain is defragmenting and I have this weird sensation like I'm being held under. Sometimes if it's bad, it's like I go straight into REM sleep but I'm still awake. Yes I know it sounds insane, but I already knew I wasn't normal. :o)

JasonsMom2007
by on Jun. 21, 2012 at 11:35 PM
That's exactly it!!! I feel like I'm being held under something. I just couldn't think of how to describe it. And sometimes its like I'm asleep but completely aware of everything.

Quoting FrumpyMama:

I have some nights where it's all fine and dandy. Then I have nights where it's like my brain is defragmenting and I have this weird sensation like I'm being held under. Sometimes if it's bad, it's like I go straight into REM sleep but I'm still awake. Yes I know it sounds insane, but I already knew I wasn't normal. :o)

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
FrumpyMama
by on Jun. 22, 2012 at 12:34 AM

Yes. I know exactly what you mean. I hate those nights when they happen.  Wow. It's kinda cool knowing I'm not alone on that. hmm.

Quoting JasonsMom2007:

That's exactly it!!! I feel like I'm being held under something. I just couldn't think of how to describe it. And sometimes its like I'm asleep but completely aware of everything.

Quoting FrumpyMama:

JasonsMom2007
by on Jun. 22, 2012 at 11:49 AM

It's most nights for me.  Uggh!!

Quoting FrumpyMama:

Yes. I know exactly what you mean. I hate those nights when they happen.  Wow. It's kinda cool knowing I'm not alone on that. hmm.

Quoting JasonsMom2007:

Quoting FrumpyMama:

Being a full-time mother is one of the highest salaried jobs in my field, since the payment is pure love.  ~Mildred B. Vermont
Chillisarah
by Hippie Bombshell on Jun. 22, 2012 at 6:40 PM

I like the feeling of fallng asleep except for if I want to be awake then I don't like the feeling of fighting sleep kwim?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN