Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Green Living Green Living

Update on my pregnancy

Posted by on Jun. 20, 2012 at 2:42 PM
  • 37 Replies

I know I haven't been around much lately. Things have been crazy busy with the kids finishing school and lots of events. I have a midwife appointment next thursday, but we are still suspecting the possibility of twins. I'm now 12 1/2 weeks and measuring 18-20 weeks. Yikes! lol. We plan on going in for an ultrasound between the 18th and 20th weeks to find out for sure. Here is a pic of my giant baby belly. I look like I did with all of my others when I was 6 months!

by on Jun. 20, 2012 at 2:42 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mommaGof3
by on Jun. 20, 2012 at 2:57 PM
Awe! You have such a cute baby belly! I wanna rub it. Lol. I bet you cant wait to find out if its twins!! I could never do twins. Lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
anotherandree
by on Jun. 20, 2012 at 2:58 PM

So cute!!!

RochelleFS
by on Jun. 20, 2012 at 3:05 PM

Quoting mommaGof3:

Awe! You have such a cute baby belly! I wanna rub it. Lol. I bet you cant wait to find out if its twins!! I could never do twins. Lol

Thank you! I'm freaking out waiting to find out. DH is convinced that it's twins and has been since we found out I was pregnant. The wait is driving me nuts! lol.

RochelleFS
by on Jun. 20, 2012 at 3:06 PM

Thank you!

Quoting anotherandree:

So cute!!!

cemcnair
by Courtney on Jun. 20, 2012 at 5:32 PM
How exciting!!!!! I was that big by about 4 months but I am chunky to begin with :P
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
cemcnair
by Courtney on Jun. 20, 2012 at 5:33 PM
Btw- did you see that chick in ttc that says she's 15 weeks with quads?!? No bump at all! Idk what to think...
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
RochelleFS
by on Jun. 20, 2012 at 5:36 PM

Thanks! I've never been this big this early and I was heavier with both of the boys.

Quoting cemcnair:

How exciting!!!!! I was that big by about 4 months but I am chunky to begin with :P

RochelleFS
by on Jun. 20, 2012 at 5:38 PM

I saw that! Crazy! She's lucky I guess.

Quoting cemcnair:

Btw- did you see that chick in ttc that says she's 15 weeks with quads?!? No bump at all! Idk what to think...

JenaSmith
by on Jun. 20, 2012 at 7:50 PM
awe cute belly! Thats wild cause u are big for 12wk. With my dd i measured a couple weeks big and they though it was twins she was just a grower but i say with u its def twins.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
RochelleFS
by on Jun. 20, 2012 at 8:10 PM
1 mom liked this

Thank you! I'm really considering rescheduling my ultrasound for a bit earlier. Can't wait for my midwife appointment next thursday so we can try to find 2 heartbeats. Depending on how that appointment goes, we'll deside whether or not to do the u/s earlier or wait it out.

Quoting JenaSmith:

awe cute belly! Thats wild cause u are big for 12wk. With my dd i measured a couple weeks big and they though it was twins she was just a grower but i say with u its def twins.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)