Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Green Living Green Living

I have been

Posted by on Jun. 22, 2012 at 6:30 PM
  • 6 Replies

Slacking... and I am going to catch up soon!    Sorry I have been MIA ladies, I have missed talking with all of you!  But with the car being in the shop, Hunter had sports camp, along with trying to organize the rest of the summer plans.  It's been a little nutty!  Oh, and MEG - I made one mama cloth.  I am working on more, but I think I found my niche on making mine.  Plus, I have managed to make two more summer skirts.  But I want some more fabric.  Sam- I am working on my un-paper towels!  I got them all cut out, just need to sew them together!  Don't forget my lotion making and every thing else, I have about 16 bottles of lotion, and bath salts and who knows what else.  But I am not done.  lol!  Plus I have been working with our local co-op (brand spanking new one) starting this fall!  So I am trying to help out, and getting home school planning.  UGH!  So busy!  But after dinner, I am sitting down and catching up!  

by on Jun. 22, 2012 at 6:30 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
Chillisarah
by Hippie Bombshell on Jun. 22, 2012 at 6:46 PM

Wow you have been busy!  I've been busy too with nesting/organizing.  I'm due Oct 7th!  I need to start on crocheting my baby a hat with teddy bear ears.  My dd starts dance camp soon so we are prepping for that too.

SalmonBerry87
by on Jun. 22, 2012 at 7:05 PM
Holy crap! You are busy! You'll have to show us pics of your finished products!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
chrissysnow22
by on Jun. 22, 2012 at 7:58 PM
Oh you have been moving!!!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
SpiritedDragon
by on Jun. 22, 2012 at 8:59 PM

Just a little bit.  But I will catch up in a few, since now I am trying to pick up some of my sewing that is eating my dining room table alive!  lol  

Nutmeg101
by on Jun. 23, 2012 at 12:23 PM
Cool!! You made a mama cloth!! Holy cow- you have been busy. It has been mayhem here for the last few weeks.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mommaGof3
by on Jun. 23, 2012 at 12:25 PM
Busy lady!! I have been busy but in a totally different way. Lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)