Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Green Living Green Living

oh boy i cant believe people fall for this

Posted by   + Show Post
I was at target in the natural cleaner area and I saw a bottle marked "cleaning vinegar" sure enough its this small bottle of diluted vinegar marked with all of the possible cleaning uses. It was $2.50!
I cant believe people fall for that. I get 2 gallons for $3 at costco and its not dilluted at all! But I'm sure they do.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jun. 22, 2012 at 7:37 PM
Replies (231-234):
VSmall
by on Jun. 27, 2012 at 11:40 PM

oh how sad.

kcrogue
by on Jun. 28, 2012 at 1:54 PM

Horrible. My husband looked at natural bleach the other day turns out it was diluted hydrogen peroxide and it was like 5$ a bottle.  

Picolicious
by on Jun. 29, 2012 at 12:15 AM

Sounds like the apple juice "for toddlers" it has 50% less sugar because it is 50% more water! lol  That's capitalism for you, people make money off of other people's dumb-ness!

rhanford
by on Jul. 14, 2012 at 11:37 PM

Company called Young Living, Product is the Thieves cleaner :) and you betcha if it came premixed I would prolly buy hahaha busy mom of two woot!

Quoting cemcnair:

There is a reason the company is called "thieves"....

Quoting rhanford:

Oh you can bet that people buy that, it's easy and already done for us. I use a cleaner from young living called Thieves, and it smells AMAZING. It's just water and the cleaner a capful or two will do yah and it's used for EVERYTHING! I do know people who add vinegar to it though they say it helps with glass abut I prefer a non vinegar smell and my windows are streak free without it :)

HAVE YOU HEARD ABOUT INFLAMMATORY BREAST CANCER?! IT CAN'T BE DETECTED BY MAMMOGRAM AND HAS NO LUMPS! SOMETIMES CAN LOOK LIKE A BUG BITE. PLEASE EDUCATE YOURSELF IN THIS AREA!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN