Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Green Living Green Living

want to go camping

Posted by on Jul. 4, 2012 at 11:06 PM
  • 8 Replies
but never been really unless u count the backyard. Is there a website that i can look up reviews on thats up to date? I live in mississippim. Also any advice? I may get a cabin though first time cause the kids. But def want a good tent for later on.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jul. 4, 2012 at 11:06 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
cemcnair
by Courtney on Jul. 4, 2012 at 11:10 PM
1 mom liked this
Check out koa campsites!! Camping can be very fun!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Nutmeg101
by on Jul. 5, 2012 at 1:05 AM
Love camping!!!! So much fun!!! I have no idea about websites- are you looking for locations, gear? What would you want the website to tell you?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
JasonsMom2007
by Lisa on Jul. 5, 2012 at 4:20 AM
I go backwoods camping usually. And kids are easy campers so I wouldn't get a cabin.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
bhwrn1
by on Jul. 5, 2012 at 5:43 AM

Try your states website

chrissysnow22
by on Jul. 5, 2012 at 9:49 AM
I've only been twice and it was with my nephews school. Are you lookin for camp sites or something else?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
JasonsMom2007
by Lisa on Jul. 5, 2012 at 12:51 PM

Oh, and if you are looking for a tent get one of the easy set up ones from Coleman.  We just got one and we love it!  It's huge to pack along (of course ours is an 8 person because we like having space in our tent) but it is SO fast and easy to set up and take down!  This is ours on our last camping trip...

We were on an island in the middle of a lake without anyone around.  The dogs are only in their fold up kennel because they wanted to be lol.  The door on the other side was unzipped.

JenaSmith
by on Jul. 5, 2012 at 7:58 PM
nice. See if we ever went tent camping i would want something like this

Quoting JasonsMom2007:

Oh, and if you are looking for a tent get one of the easy set up ones from Coleman.  We just got one and we love it!  It's huge to pack along (of course ours is an 8 person because we like having space in our tent) but it is SO fast and easy to set up and take down!  This is ours on our last camping trip...

We were on an island in the middle of a lake without anyone around.  The dogs are only in their fold up kennel because they wanted to be lol.  The door on the other side was unzipped.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
JenaSmith
by on Jul. 5, 2012 at 8:09 PM
I am looking for reviews that are up to date and pictures. I am mobile so maybe next week ill go to the libaray

Quoting Nutmeg101:

Love camping!!!! So much fun!!! I have no idea about websites- are you looking for locations, gear? What would you want the website to tell you?

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN