Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Green Living Green Living

i have jason answers!!! tears of joy!!!

Posted by on Jul. 13, 2012 at 6:53 PM
  • 17 Replies
I cant believe they came from the physical therapist I almost didn't take him to today. Battery dying so I will share after it charges. I'm just so happy!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jul. 13, 2012 at 6:53 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
WildCat73
by on Jul. 13, 2012 at 6:54 PM

BUMP!

Nutmeg101
by on Jul. 13, 2012 at 7:05 PM
Bump!!!! I can't wait to here
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
RochelleFS
by on Jul. 13, 2012 at 7:06 PM

Bump for update!

JasonsMom2007
by on Jul. 13, 2012 at 7:06 PM
3 moms liked this

I couldn't wait lol

After the last physical therapy experience I almost didn't go today. But I prayed about it and was told to go so I did. So thankful!
Jason's brain isn't properly interpreting signals from his body. The urinary stuff, eating until his stomach hurts, being cold at 80 degrees all relates to that. She is positive he has sensory issues and possibly auditory processing issues. She wants to see him in pt, ot, speech, and have a full psychological work up. She even gave me a name of an awesome place to get it done but its in Berkeley so we will try behavioral health first.
she noticed his repetive hand movements and put some sensors on his arm. It took a lot to get him to fully relax his arm muscles too.
she even knows a little boy just like him! His mom had the hardest time getting help because hes so smart. Shes going to put me in touch with her because she isn't sure of his exact diagnosis but she knows they finally got one and he is doing much better.
meanwhile she wants me to push to get the ot and she gave me her cell number in case I have questions or need to talk. She told me how wonderful it is that I'm doing all of this for him. She works with a lot of kids just like him and she knows how to fix this as long as the ot is there too!!

cemcnair
by Courtney on Jul. 13, 2012 at 7:13 PM
That is so wonderful Lisa! I tested up just reading it bc I know how much of a struggle this journey has been!!
Here's to a new chapter of moving forward!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Cafe AmyS
by Head Admin on Jul. 13, 2012 at 7:20 PM

That is fantastic, Lisa!  It feels so good to finally get answers when it comes to our kids. :)

Quoting JasonsMom2007:

I couldn't wait lol

After the last physical therapy experience I almost didn't go today. But I prayed about it and was told to go so I did. So thankful!
Jason's brain isn't properly interpreting signals from his body. The urinary stuff, eating until his stomach hurts, being cold at 80 degrees all relates to that. She is positive he has sensory issues and possibly auditory processing issues. She wants to see him in pt, ot, speech, and have a full psychological work up. She even gave me a name of an awesome place to get it done but its in Berkeley so we will try behavioral health first.
she noticed his repetive hand movements and put some sensors on his arm. It took a lot to get him to fully relax his arm muscles too.
she even knows a little boy just like him! His mom had the hardest time getting help because hes so smart. Shes going to put me in touch with her because she isn't sure of his exact diagnosis but she knows they finally got one and he is doing much better.
meanwhile she wants me to push to get the ot and she gave me her cell number in case I have questions or need to talk. She told me how wonderful it is that I'm doing all of this for him. She works with a lot of kids just like him and she knows how to fix this as long as the ot is there too!!

SalmonBerry87
by on Jul. 13, 2012 at 7:46 PM
Yay!!! So happy you have a direction to go in!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
RochelleFS
by on Jul. 13, 2012 at 7:59 PM

Yay for answers and hope therapies begin to help. Both my dd and I both have sensory processing issues so I know how trying it can be. GL and hoping the best for you guys!

Nutmeg101
by on Jul. 13, 2012 at 8:18 PM
Yayayy!!!!!!!! That is such wonderful news!!!!!! There is hope!!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mommaGof3
by on Jul. 13, 2012 at 9:10 PM
I am so glad you finally got answers!! Now you can finally move forward!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN