Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

well i discovered the cause of my insomnia

Posted by on Jul. 30, 2012 at 1:30 AM
  • 8 Replies
I have been sleeping so good since we started this diet. Well, we had some corn last night (which is eat sparingly) and now I'm on night 2 of not being able to sleep! I haven't felt as energetic today either.
no more corn for sure!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jul. 30, 2012 at 1:30 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
JasonsMom2007
by Lisa on Jul. 30, 2012 at 3:13 AM
And its a good thing ds isn't going to public school. Its 1am and I cant sleep. I would have to be up at 6 to get him to school on time! Tomorrow is the first day.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
SpiritedDragon
by on Jul. 30, 2012 at 7:20 AM

Well, that is one food down that you know that you don't want to eat.  I am the same way, I won't touch the stuff.  Glad to hear things are getting a little better for you all.  School already started over there?  

JasonsMom2007
by Lisa on Jul. 30, 2012 at 10:54 AM
Yep today is the first day. But we have until August 22nd at our charter school :)

Quoting SpiritedDragon:

Well, that is one food down that you know that you don't want to eat.  I am the same way, I won't touch the stuff.  Glad to hear things are getting a little better for you all.  School already started over there?  

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
SpiritedDragon
by on Jul. 30, 2012 at 12:14 PM

If my boys were going to the public school they would start on the 9th.  But with them starting a private school they start on the 23rd, so they actually make out and get two extra weeks of summer.  But this year is my oldest last year of elementary school.  ICK!  

Quoting JasonsMom2007:

Yep today is the first day. But we have until August 22nd at our charter school :)

Quoting SpiritedDragon:

JasonsMom2007
by Lisa on Jul. 30, 2012 at 12:25 PM

Yikes!  This is my oldest's first year.  He's a kindergartner :)

Quoting SpiritedDragon:

If my boys were going to the public school they would start on the 9th.  But with them starting a private school they start on the 23rd, so they actually make out and get two extra weeks of summer.  But this year is my oldest last year of elementary school.  ICK!  

Quoting JasonsMom2007:

Quoting SpiritedDragon:

Being a full-time mother is one of the highest salaried jobs in my field, since the payment is pure love.  ~Mildred B. Vermont
mommaGof3
by on Jul. 30, 2012 at 12:33 PM
I am glad you figured that out! One down some more to go.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
SpiritedDragon
by on Jul. 30, 2012 at 1:46 PM

They grow up to quick, enjoy it now!!!  My oldest will be 12 in Sept.  and my youngest is going into fourth grade and turning 10 in Dec.  I honestly still think they are only 5 and 7, but yeah, they remind me every day they are not!  lol!  

Quoting JasonsMom2007:

Yikes!  This is my oldest's first year.  He's a kindergartner :)

Quoting SpiritedDragon:

Quoting JasonsMom2007:

Quoting SpiritedDragon:

eds6619
by on Jul. 30, 2012 at 6:38 PM

wow...who would have thought?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)