Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Green Living Green Living

hubby and i have noticed something strange

Posted by   + Show Post
Yes we are going to sound a bit like conspiracy theorists but oh well.
We've noticed the more we get into this diet the fewer material possessions we desire. Odd isn't it? We are happier just living in the moment and enjoying life instead of striving for more and the next thing. I feel like a fog has been lifted off of my brain and I'm thinking so much clearer. I don't even wear glasses but my vision seems sharper as well.
Amazing what food can do!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Aug. 6, 2012 at 2:17 AM
Replies (21-23):
JasonsMom2007
by on Aug. 6, 2012 at 1:24 PM
1 mom liked this

That would be awesome!  Thank you so much!

Quoting Honeybunches26:

i have yet to use it...the yeast... most things we eat are gluten free by coincidence and no preservatives! we eat sugar and fruit .. but our life motto is if it naturally came from the earth and doesnt breath we can eat it.. unrefined sugars, fruits veggies whole wheats anything processed or changed not going into our bodies.. ill pm you some recipies later! i have a great one for tomato soup and onion rings, also spaghetti and tons more i have to check for gluten but other than that i know most of them have none of the other things you cant have! 

Quoting JasonsMom2007:

Oh if you have any recipes that would fit a yeast free, gluten free, dairy free, preservative free, sugar free, mostly fruit free diet please let me know!  I know a lot of vegans use nutritional yeast but we can't even do that!  

Quoting Honeybunches26:

only at first only at first! haha if you ever need dinner ideas or any meal ideas i have a ton pm me anytime... it seems it would get boring but it never does.. there are vegan desserts, vegan meals that mimic the normal meals you are use too.. im not sure what the restraints are on the diet youre on... but out diet(lifestyle) is now fun and exciting but in the beginning for me it was hard.. my husband not so much he doesnt mind eating the same kind of meals over and over it bugs me to eat the same things often once a week is my limit unless its something i love and there are leftovers! 

Quoting JasonsMom2007:

We are allowed to add back sour cream and yogurt in 2 weeks.  We may do it and see what it does to our bodies.  If we are ok with it we will add it back in.  It's just so hard to limit our food choices so much.

Quoting Honeybunches26:

it makes sense and it is true... the food we eat has to do with the lifestyle we live.. no one has "time" to make good meals, or slow down and think fully about what they are consumming because we have been programed to consumme more and more! once the food changes your perception changes.. my husband and i are vegan and it has opened our eyes to how much stuff we were holding onto that didnt make us happy or mean anything really.. 

Being a full-time mother is one of the highest salaried jobs in my field, since the payment is pure love.  ~Mildred B. Vermont
eds6619
by on Aug. 6, 2012 at 4:36 PM

crazy, but great!

Fields456
by on Aug. 6, 2012 at 6:04 PM
my stepmom has done it so has my dad. I need too good luck

Quoting JasonsMom2007:

Anti candida

Quoting Fields456:

What diet

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN