Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Green Living Green Living

Mom of the Week!! teatyme4us!!

Posted by   + Show Post

Ask away ladies! 

If you would like to sign up, please follow this link! 

Mom of the Week sign up 

Also join us in these other great groups!

Crunchy Moms *Raising Intact Boys*  Babies Love Boobies

Have a March 2013 baby on the way? Join us in

by on Sep. 9, 2012 at 10:16 PM
Replies (21-30):
bhwrn1
by on Sep. 10, 2012 at 6:02 AM

do you go to the movies often?

bhwrn1

are there any movies you are looking forward to this year?

bhwrn1

what's your favorite holiday?

teatyme4us
by on Sep. 10, 2012 at 8:03 AM
My name is lisa
teatyme4us
by on Sep. 10, 2012 at 8:06 AM
I have five children, two boys 21 and 17. Three girls, 20, 15, 13. My 17 yr old is autistic
teatyme4us
by on Sep. 10, 2012 at 8:24 AM

I joined Cafemom years ago. I stopped checking in for the last two years due to our busy life. I was working two jobs as well as taking care of my five children. I'm now down to one job and have a little more free time. I have always lived a green lifestyle, even as a child.

teatyme4us
by on Sep. 10, 2012 at 8:29 AM

I have many hobbies. Gardening, bird watching, reading, doll houses, scrapbooking, cooking, home decor, crafts, antique shopping, painting furnitiure. I love nature and animals. 

teatyme4us
by on Sep. 10, 2012 at 8:33 AM

my favorite hoilday is Christmas.  I love that my family is all together then. But my favorite season is Fall. I love the cool mornings and the hot days. I love the fact that the air is no longer needed and the windows can stay opened. I love wearing sweaters and taking long walks in the leaves. I love the cool crisp air and the mums of all colors. I love decorating for fall with nature.

teatyme4us
by on Sep. 10, 2012 at 8:36 AM

I do not get to the movies very often. I prefer to watch them in the comfort of my own home with a bowl of hot air popcorn and my organic red wine. i prefer to be in my pjs too, with my blanket and pillow and a warm fuzzy animal at my side. 

teatyme4us
by on Sep. 10, 2012 at 8:39 AM

I love to read. I like true stories mostly. Not into love stories to much. I'm fond of biographies. I will be starting Julia Childs next. Also reading The Welsh Girl. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)