Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Halloween Costumes

Posted by on Sep. 17, 2012 at 5:57 AM
  • 15 Replies

Did you get yours yet?

by on Sep. 17, 2012 at 5:57 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
cemcnair
by Courtney on Sep. 17, 2012 at 7:55 AM
No, not yet. We had one we thought would fit Chase, but it's still too big.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
JenaSmith
by on Sep. 17, 2012 at 8:31 AM
Im still trying to figure out everything. I know the baby will be a chicken though :) we may be farmers and our oldest maybe a dog or something.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Chillisarah
by Hippie Bombshell on Sep. 17, 2012 at 9:19 AM

I think I want to buy some retractable vampire teeth for me and my dh.  I have the kids costumes.  We are doing a Princess and the Frog theme for them. My 4 yo dd is Princess Tiana, my 2 yo ds is the Alligator, and my new baby is the Frog!

sweetmissy_05
by on Sep. 17, 2012 at 9:20 AM

No not yet.

rebeccasmly
by on Sep. 17, 2012 at 10:18 AM

Nope but they're planned out. Just need to get busy and get them together.

mewebb82
by on Sep. 17, 2012 at 10:23 AM

Not yet. I'm not sure I'm dressing up this year.....maybe just a cute halloween maternity shirt. My daughter is going to be either a bee or a butterfly. She can't decide. My son hasn't decided yet and my husband is on the fence. Our daughter picked out a ballerina costume for my husband but I'm not sure he will go for it. lol He may just pull out his DJ Lance costume from last year.

mommaGof3
by on Sep. 17, 2012 at 10:39 AM
Nope. Idk what we are going to do this year.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
SalmonBerry87
by on Sep. 17, 2012 at 12:46 PM
I want a shirt that says "Keep calm I'm a witch" and a pointy hat for my costume. John SHOULD be Opie from SOA cause he looks like him. And I saw an infant be Sophia from Golden Girls, and I'm thinking that's what Maggie should be. Lol.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
vanityrayne
by on Sep. 17, 2012 at 4:41 PM
I'm always a witch. I have a black and purple dress that is knee length and some white and orange stir led stocking and matching hat. And 2yr old DD I'm not sure. And our other DD will be 3 months and I picked up a lady bug costume for her. And hubby will be wearing his work uniform (sheriffs deputy) bc sadly:( he works that day
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
JasonsMom2007
by Lisa on Sep. 17, 2012 at 5:57 PM

Hubby and I don't dress up.

Jason is going to be Bill Nye and I bought him a shirt at a thrift store I turned into a lab coat.  Just need a bow tie :)

Delaney is going to be a kitty.  I almost have that made too.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)