Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Happy Monday!

Posted by on Oct. 1, 2012 at 9:04 AM
  • 14 Replies

Happy Monday Ladies!  Hope you all had a wonderful and relaxing weekend, I know we did!  Got things accomplished, and spent a wonderful day outdoors yesterday with the family!  Got to love it when the day goes smoothly and no body is in a crabby mood!   lol   So since it is Monday, what are you plans and events for the week?  As for myself, I have work as usually and it will be a busy week yet again.  Still need to find time to go grocery shopping, and premake some meals for the week.  I should have done it this weekend... opps!  Plus, I need to send out the last half of the invitations for the wedding.  

by on Oct. 1, 2012 at 9:04 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
JasonsMom2007
by Lisa on Oct. 1, 2012 at 10:43 AM
School, Jason's fst, making phone calls
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mommaGof3
by on Oct. 1, 2012 at 11:06 AM
I have no plans for this week. Tatum and Jacob have school and Jake has work. Its same old same old arouns here for me. All though I do think I will pick up a pencil and start writing again this week.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
SpiritedDragon
by on Oct. 1, 2012 at 11:11 AM

Sounds like you have a great plan!  I wish I could get back into drawing and painting.  But unfortunately my schedule doesn't always have room for it.  At least I got back into my photographs!  

Quoting mommaGof3:

I have no plans for this week. Tatum and Jacob have school and Jake has work. Its same old same old arouns here for me. All though I do think I will pick up a pencil and start writing again this week.

SalmonBerry87
by on Oct. 1, 2012 at 11:12 AM
Lol! Love the pic! This week includes grocery shopping at some point, Sunday meeting with the woman who is going to marry us.... and that's all I have so far. Along with the normal household chores.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
SpiritedDragon
by on Oct. 1, 2012 at 11:19 AM

Thanks, I actually let DF touch my new camera... lol!  I wanted some pictures with the kids.  hehe, and I like this one.  Just wish you could see their faces better.  But it was a eventful day...  sounds like fun and a somewhat relaxing week for you.   I will trade you!  lol 

Quoting SalmonBerry87:

Lol! Love the pic! This week includes grocery shopping at some point, Sunday meeting with the woman who is going to marry us.... and that's all I have so far. Along with the normal household chores.

chrissysnow22
by on Oct. 1, 2012 at 11:44 AM
Just working this week is all I know. Hopefully we will finish cleaning this house it was a disaster.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mommaGof3
by on Oct. 1, 2012 at 12:27 PM
Sometimes I wish my schedule was a little busier. Lol. Then sometimes I am like a chicken with my head cut off.

Quoting SpiritedDragon:

Sounds like you have a great plan!  I wish I could get back into drawing and painting.  But unfortunately my schedule doesn't always have room for it.  At least I got back into my photographs!  

Quoting mommaGof3:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
SpiritedDragon
by on Oct. 1, 2012 at 12:32 PM

Hey it happens.  I am at the opposite right now.  I could use a slow down button in my life...  so I had  more time getting things done with my projects.  Haven't touched them in over a month!  

Quoting mommaGof3:

Sometimes I wish my schedule was a little busier. Lol. Then sometimes I am like a chicken with my head cut off.

Quoting SpiritedDragon:

Quoting mommaGof3:

mommaGof3
by on Oct. 1, 2012 at 12:34 PM
You're a busy woman girl! I NEED to have more projects. Lol.

Quoting SpiritedDragon:

Hey it happens.  I am at the opposite right now.  I could use a slow down button in my life...  so I had  more time getting things done with my projects.  Haven't touched them in over a month!  

Quoting mommaGof3:

Quoting SpiritedDragon:

Quoting mommaGof3:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
cemcnair
by Courtney on Oct. 1, 2012 at 12:51 PM
We had a great time at the local motorcycle rally! Estimated about 400,000 people came in for it (the town is about 75,000, so that's a crap ton of people!). Then we had a birthday party at the park for a friend. Busy, but good weekend!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)