Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Green Living Green Living

hes regressing ot

Posted by on Oct. 4, 2012 at 12:57 AM
  • 3 Replies
After coming so far with Jason over these past couple of months he is regressing. If that's not enough because he started school he now realizes this isn't normal. He is so beating himself up for it. He feels terrible and it has ruined his self esteem. He had an accident during science today and that just did him in. He had to leave theatre 3 times to pee and it only lasts an hour! I need to start talking to his teachers before they get frustrated with him leaving so much.
it feels like our whole world is crashing down right now :(
I'm tired of people acting like I neglect my children because our house is only 960 sq feet. I'm tired of having to work so hard to find anything to eat in this house. I'm tired of working so hard and still not being able to pay the bills. Everybody at hubbys work is saying the same thing. They should be getting paid about $6/hr more than they are but instead his bosses family has tons of money and we are scrimping to get by. I want another baby but our house is too small and our income too little.
I'm just so tired of all of it.
but the one ray of hope is the school took 1 look at my pile of papers and everything we have been through and set us up for a full set of evaluations. They don't want to miss a thing so they are even evaluating academics where he is excelling just to make sure there are no gaps between his cognitive abilities and where he is working. They say he will qualify for speech. They have 60 days to complete the evaluations. And I've been in contact with a local ranch that does horse therapy so he will hopefully be getting started there as well.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Oct. 4, 2012 at 12:57 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
JasonsMom2007
by on Oct. 4, 2012 at 1:27 AM
Oh and if that's not enough there's a 2nd grader at school he is having a really hard time with. Its one of his teachers son and they are in almost every workshop together. So this boy wants to be friends with him but Jason says this boy does "not good" things so he doesn't want to be his friend. Nothing this kid does is terribly bad hes just a bit active and disruptive during class (especially when his dad is the teacher). I told Jason he can be his friend and just make sure that he is following the rules. Maybe this other kid will copy him. But its an issue 2 days a week.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
SalmonBerry87
by on Oct. 5, 2012 at 12:09 PM
I am so sorry Lisa. How frustrating!! 1 step forward, 2 steps back. :/
Hopefully you will find more answers with the school's evaluation!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
SpiritedDragon
by on Oct. 5, 2012 at 5:09 PM

Big Hugs Lisa!  I am sorry to hear about it.  I hope things get back soon.  Unfortunately it happens sometimes.  We still go through periods of time, and we have to almost retrain (per say).  

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN