Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Goodnight 2012 good morning 2013!!!! *added pic

Posted by on Jan. 1, 2013 at 12:28 AM
  • 2 Replies
  • 234 Total Views

not gonna lie this year had some pretty bad falls..BUT it really was a wounderful year!!!

The Top of the list awsome in a lot of ways is our house!! been here 8 months and feels like iv lived here for ever!! It may only be a 2 bedroom..and at 20 weeks pregnant i hate how the bathroom is up stairs but ohter then taht id only change paint colors. We celebrated a wounderful Thanksgiving, Christmas, gwens 2nd bday. There is a lot of love in this house and i cant wait to spend the rest of our lives here!

Iv also finnaly got my dream doggie dray! All my life iv wanted a husky and this year if gotten her. She is the perfect fit. and she loves us just as much as we love her. except when she things she gets the whole bed...i swear she doubles in size every night! not enough room for my feet anymore. she is pulling tires and logs working on confidence for the slay. she is a left side puller which when i get her hooked up will matter but for now its no big. got big plans for her htis next year! gonna get her hooked up to pull me, and hopfully put her in confirmation class (dog show ring training)

After a hard loss earlier this year im happy to say My dream of a Son has come true! Finding out on christmas that i will ahve a boy was the icing on the cake for our year. Counting down the weeks until i can see his cute little toes and kiss his noes! 20 to go!!! ....*startled.....Right now baby has hick ups...while on my cervics....yes it feels weird... i cant get him to move...the 2nd time this week he has done it htere....dont like it much lol...oh distracting...

Gwen has also blossmed this year. There are some things we still are working on..talking for one and potty training for too...there are lots of things to celebrate!! She sleeps in her own bed 95% of the time!! Her night terrors she had from birht are GONE! She is having a lot less tantrums. She knows enough sign language to tell me what she needs and wants. she really likes the "milk" sign. She also (tonight makes the 7th night!!) is telling me its bed time gets into her Pjs and hops into bed after handing mea book to read. And everynights its more magical then the first time. Just wish i knew how to read out lout better..i cant stop yawning when i read.

Oh andwe found yuki. Hubbys Bday present kitty. She fits right in. Tuxxy is happy i think he needed the friend. They are up all night playing and tackling and then they curl up and sleep togeather. She is finlaly getting better with the dogs. She got up on the bed last night even with Dray and Frost being up there.

So much has happend this year its just amazing!! And other then a couple pot holes and one big speed bumb i think we exceled!!! And i cant wait for the memerys we will make next year!!

CafeMom Tickers
by on Jan. 1, 2013 at 12:28 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
shackelford8610
by Group Owner on Jan. 1, 2013 at 10:01 PM

OMG HOW CUTE!!!! SO glad to hear the good things of 2012 and I hope 2013 is just as amazing, I am sure it will be with your baby boy coming into the world ;-D My baby #3 will be here september 2013 ;-D

KittyTussand
by on Jan. 2, 2013 at 12:21 AM

OH CONGRATS!!! i love babys. i want lots of kids..hubby not so much!  he put his foot down at 2 LOL.  But i might start a day care in the future.  or just breed my siberian husky LOL. have puppys instead!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)