Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Beauty 101 Beauty 101

Welcome to Beauty 101! Introduce yourself here!

Posted by on Aug. 15, 2011 at 10:55 AM
  • 852 Replies
5 moms liked this

welcomeWelcome to Beauty 101!  We're glad you're here!

Our goal is to get you talking with other moms.

Step 1:   Introduce yourself by replying to this post.   It will help us get to know you a little bit.

Step 2:  Jump right in and reply to any posts that you find interesting.  You may want to start some new conversations, too.

Step 3:  Feel free to invite some of the moms you meet here to be your friendTo send someone a friend invitation, click on the "Invite as a friend" link under their picture on their page.  

Here is a link to the CafeMom Help Desk:
The CafeMom Help Desk - Ask Questions Here! FAQs, Tips and Abbreviations... 

If you ever have a question or need any help, feel free to send me a private message. 

We really want you to have a great time in this group!

Now click reply and introduce yourself!  :)

makeupMake yourself at home, relax and enjoy the group!

by on Aug. 15, 2011 at 10:55 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
LivinDeadGurl
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 1:14 PM

Hi everyone! I am Maranda. I am 29 and live in Austin, Texas with my husband and our four children.

Looking forward to seeing what this group has to offer!

Elle8080
by on Aug. 18, 2011 at 9:27 AM

Hi Ladies! My name is Elle. I'm an absolute beauty junky and I live in Alabama. Always looking to learn to new tips!

Katikins
by on Aug. 19, 2011 at 10:10 PM

Hi everyone! My name is Katie! I am 31 and live in Oregon with my two adorable little boys Eli and Shawn and my handsome husband Travis. I am completly hopelessly addicted to all things beauty! Hair, Makeup and nails! Can't wait to get to know you all!!

Cafe AmyS
by Head Admin on Aug. 20, 2011 at 10:52 AM

Hi Maranda, Elle & Katie!  It's great to have you all here with us.  :)welcome 

MommieOfCamden
by on Aug. 22, 2011 at 2:25 PM

Hi girls! my name is Stephanie and I LOVE all things makeup, hair, and nails! I'm 27, and I have two children. Camden is 4 and Scarlett is 3. I'm super excited to be in this group and make lots of new friends! 

alibrezzy154
by on Aug. 22, 2011 at 2:48 PM

HEY!

I'm ali I'm 20 yearrs old I'm a stay at home mom in post falls idaho with my husband 31 and daughter 9 months old. super excited for this group!

johnnybgood
by on Aug. 22, 2011 at 8:12 PM
What's up ladies!!! My name is Pammy jean, I'm 26 and I have two boys! I'm really into hair, but also dabble in make up too! My favorite stuff is wella and for make up I Looove MAC! Take care mammas!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Zoann
by on Aug. 22, 2011 at 9:47 PM
heeeeyyyy ;) im zoe and im from indiana. I'm 23 and have two boys, logan 3 and lucas 4 months. I took a bit of a leave from cosmetology school to have lucas and spend as much time with him and logan before I have to go back. looking forward to meeting new friends and learning some new stuff too!
Cafe AmyS
by Head Admin on Aug. 24, 2011 at 12:25 PM

Hello Stephanie, Ali, Pammy Jean & Zoe!  It's wonderful to "meet" you all and I hope you all will enjoy the group.  :)

welcome 

KiaC
by on Aug. 24, 2011 at 12:59 PM

Hi all, my name is Kia and I'm 38 and a SAHM and married to my amazing husband.  I have a 3 month old little girl named Tallulah and I have a feeling she's going to be a girly girl.  We live in FL with our 3 dogs.  I have way too many beauty products, our bathroom and spare room look like a Sephora store.  Yes I have so many I need a spare room :)  I love trying the newest trends and right now I'm loving the crackle nailpolish.  Hope to talk to some fun people and share beauty tips.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)