Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Beauty 101 Beauty 101

Welcome to Beauty 101! Introduce yourself here!

Posted by   + Show Post

welcomeWelcome to Beauty 101!  We're glad you're here!

Our goal is to get you talking with other moms.

Step 1:   Introduce yourself by replying to this post.   It will help us get to know you a little bit.

Step 2:  Jump right in and reply to any posts that you find interesting.  You may want to start some new conversations, too.

Step 3:  Feel free to invite some of the moms you meet here to be your friendTo send someone a friend invitation, click on the "Invite as a friend" link under their picture on their page.  

Here is a link to the CafeMom Help Desk:
The CafeMom Help Desk - Ask Questions Here! FAQs, Tips and Abbreviations... 

If you ever have a question or need any help, feel free to send me a private message. 

We really want you to have a great time in this group!

Now click reply and introduce yourself!  :)

makeupMake yourself at home, relax and enjoy the group!

by on Aug. 15, 2011 at 10:55 AM
Replies (481-490):
Cafe AmyS
by Head Admin on Apr. 15, 2012 at 11:33 PM
1 mom liked this

Hi Dani, it's nice to meet you!

Quoting daniplus5:

Hi ladies. My name is Dani. I am a SAHM from Southern California. I have 5 children; a 6 year old boy, a set of 3 year old triplets, and a 6 month old baby boy. I have been married for 7 years. I love beauty and fashion, even though I am in yoga pants most of the day! I am lookign forward to meeting everyone.

pbnfish.sndwch
by on Apr. 22, 2012 at 9:50 PM
Hi, I am the married mom of a 2 1/2 year old daughter!
MamisAngels
by on Apr. 23, 2012 at 10:28 AM
Welcome, Sandy!
Quoting kikidee54:

Hi my name is Sandy

MamisAngels
by on Apr. 23, 2012 at 10:29 AM
That age is fun. :-)
Welcome to the group!
Quoting pbnfish.sndwch:

MamisAngels
by on Apr. 23, 2012 at 10:31 AM
1 mom liked this
Welcome, Wendy. Boys have so much energy! ;-) We look forward to having you. :-)

-Grace

Quoting RenDeeJay:

Hey hey! My name is Wendy. Recently married to my Sailor and a mother to one healthy, hyper, happy son. =) Looking forward to the posts in this group. Can't wait to learn new tips!  smile

MamisAngels
by on Apr. 23, 2012 at 10:35 AM
Welcome, Dani. Are your triplets a mix of boy, girl, or all one gender?
I have twin 3yo SDaughters & it's quite interesting when all the kids are together. But they're fraternal & in personality they're as different as night and day, one wouldn't think they're twins.

Quoting daniplus5:

Hi ladies. My name is Dani. I am a SAHM from Southern California. I have 5 children; a 6 year old boy, a set of 3 year old triplets, and a 6 month old baby boy. I have been married for 7 years. I love beauty and fashion, even though I am in yoga pants most of the day! I am lookign forward to meeting everyone.

Cafe AmyS
by Head Admin on Apr. 23, 2012 at 10:52 AM

Welcome!  :)

Quoting pbnfish.sndwch:

daniplus5
by on Apr. 23, 2012 at 6:08 PM

They are all girls. My other are both boys. lol They are also all very different.  

Quoting MamisAngels:

Welcome, Dani. Are your triplets a mix of boy, girl, or all one gender?
I have twin 3yo SDaughters & it's quite interesting when all the kids are together. But they're fraternal & in personality they're as different as night and day, one wouldn't think they're twins.

Quoting daniplus5:

pbnfish.sndwch
by on Apr. 23, 2012 at 7:37 PM
Thanks!

Quoting Cafe AmyS:

Welcome!  :)

Quoting pbnfish.sndwch:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
erienne06
by on Apr. 23, 2012 at 7:40 PM
Hi! I'm Erienne. I'm 25 and have been married to Jason for a year and 3 months. We just had our daughter Lani in January.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN