Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Beauty 101 Beauty 101

Liquid liner

Posted by on Aug. 23, 2011 at 4:27 PM
  • 11 Replies
Soooo.... I was just wondering what liquid liner you gals use! I have been using Mac fluid liner forever like years n years! I would like to use some I dont have to go out of my way to get like at a grocery store would be fabulous. I need something that doesn't flake or fade!!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Aug. 23, 2011 at 4:27 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
MommieOfCamden
by on Aug. 23, 2011 at 4:46 PM

I use mac fluidline, been addicted to it for a couple years now....I've been wanting to try urban decay. Here's a bump for ya I'm curious where the good grocery store finds are too! 

LivinDeadGurl
by on Aug. 23, 2011 at 4:47 PM

I don't use liquid liner. I never seem to find one that works well. I use a gel one.

alibrezzy154
by on Aug. 23, 2011 at 5:08 PM

I haven't used liquid liner in years but i've been thinking of going back to it again my gel liner dries up so fast I've noticed. think it's time for a change.

johnnybgood
by on Aug. 23, 2011 at 7:24 PM
Well darn. I guess I'm going to stick with MAC. Lol!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Zoann
by on Aug. 23, 2011 at 9:02 PM
walgreens has a brand, jordana I think, and they have pen like liquid liners. I like them! and cheap too.
KiaC
by on Aug. 24, 2011 at 1:03 PM

I like the Urban Decay ones but now the evil store Wal-Mart (sorry I hate that store) carries Hard Candy which has some great colors and lasts well.  It's pretty inexpensive and their primer is amazing.

johnnybgood
by on Aug. 30, 2011 at 11:03 AM
It's ok I hated walmart until I had to budget now I'm a big fan lol! I will try hard candy!

Quoting KiaC:

I like the Urban Decay ones but now the evil store Wal-Mart (sorry I hate that store) carries Hard Candy which has some great colors and lasts well.  It's pretty inexpensive and their primer is amazing.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
aliciaolynn
by on Aug. 31, 2011 at 11:42 AM

lorac front of the line pro....its amazing and has the greatest tip on it...and it stays on very well! about 24 hours..lol

Neelah
by on Aug. 31, 2011 at 6:27 PM

I usually use a pencil, but if I go with liquid I actually use a face paint. So not at the grocery store, sorry! But it works really well...it's Ben Nye liquicolor, a 4 oz bottle of black costs like $5 and lasts forever. It stays in place for days if you don't wash, lol!!

Trixi.VonLace
by on Aug. 31, 2011 at 7:38 PM
Line stiletto by maybeline. I Have use a few and this is by far my all time favorite!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)