Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Beauty 101 Beauty 101

What do you think of this nail color?

Posted by   + Show Post

I saw it in The Stir - Funny thing is that I very nearly had my toenails painted this color last week when I got a pedicure!

Model's Nail Color Steals the Scene in This Fendi Ad

Posted by Lindsay Ferrier
on August 20, 2011

Fendi

Fendi's fall ad campaign has gotten my attention -- not because of the bags (which are beautiful, as always), but because of model Anja Rubik's nail color.

I love the idea of burnished gold nail polish for fall, don't you?

Find out how to get the look for yourself (for under five dollars!) -- after the jump!

Incidentally, this Fendi campaign was shot by Karl Lagerfeld. Interesting, don't you think?

But onto the nailcolor!

RevlonRevlon nail polish in Gold Coin (Walgreens, $4.99) is an exact copy of Anja's look.

SpaRitualSpaRitual Nail Lacquer in Gold Digger (SkinStore.com, $8) is also a nice color.

OPIJustine Bieber fans might opt for this Nicole by OPI shade from his nail polish collection, called Not a Gold Bigger (What does that even mean?!) (Ulta, $7.99).

I love the idea of a wearing a muted metallic shade on my nails for fall. It's not as in-your-face as the bolder metallics of summer and it makes for a great go with anything neutral shade.

What do you think of this look? Will you wear it this fall?

by on Aug. 24, 2011 at 2:52 PM
Replies (11-12):
kmqw229
by Bronze Member on Oct. 28, 2014 at 11:13 PM
I like those!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
earthangel1967
by on Oct. 28, 2014 at 11:34 PM

I have Sally Hansen GO FOR THE GOLD on right now and its my fall winter color most days other than sometimes using Essie mirror metallics in penny talk which is  rose gold i love. 

View Full Size Image YVONNE

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)