Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Beauty 101 Beauty 101

Teeth Whitening

Posted by on Sep. 5, 2011 at 3:25 PM
  • 16 Replies

So we all want a gorgeous white smile but I am not a fan of harsh chemicals or anything that will make your teeth sensitive. Soooo what do you ladies use to keep those smiles white and bneautiful? Any home remedies or recipes?

by on Sep. 5, 2011 at 3:25 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Trixi.VonLace
by on Sep. 5, 2011 at 3:41 PM
Yupp, I use baking soda and peroxide, I make a paste out if it and add just a touch of toothpaste to help the taste. I use it once a week.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
KiaC
by on Sep. 5, 2011 at 4:31 PM

Yep, I was going to suggest the same thing.

Quoting Trixi.VonLace:

Yupp, I use baking soda and peroxide, I make a paste out if it and add just a touch of toothpaste to help the taste. I use it once a week.

Trixi.VonLace
by on Sep. 5, 2011 at 4:53 PM
Its awesome! I was a smoker for YEARS (quit almost 5 years ago) and I am a heavy coffee drinker and my teeth sparkle. :-)

Quoting KiaC:

Quoting Trixi.VonLace:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Katikins
by on Sep. 5, 2011 at 5:39 PM

Awesome!! Thank you hun! I am going to try this!! I am getting ready to go on a cruise and I want to get my teeth a little brighter before then!

Trixi.VonLace
by on Sep. 5, 2011 at 5:50 PM
Ohhh I'm jealous! You gotta tell us all about it. I want pics LOL!!!

Quoting Katikins:

Awesome!! Thank you hun! I am going to try this!! I am getting ready to go on a cruise and I want to get my teeth a little brighter before then!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Katikins
by on Sep. 5, 2011 at 6:10 PM

Quoting Trixi.VonLace:

Ohhh I'm jealous! You gotta tell us all about it. I want pics LOL!!!

Quoting Katikins:

I am so excited to go! I am going to Alaska for a 10 day cruise. I am really torn though because my husband and kids are not going. My mom is taking me for my birthday and I have never been away from either my hubby or my boys for more than 24 hours. I am going to miss them so much.

Cafe AmyS
by Head Admin on Sep. 5, 2011 at 8:12 PM

Not a smoker or coffee drinker, but too much soda has discolored my teeth... I'm going to try this! 

Quoting Trixi.VonLace:

Its awesome! I was a smoker for YEARS (quit almost 5 years ago) and I am a heavy coffee drinker and my teeth sparkle. :-)

Quoting KiaC:

Quoting Trixi.VonLace:

alibrezzy154
by on Sep. 5, 2011 at 9:12 PM

was about to say the exact same thing!

Quoting Trixi.VonLace:

cocoa132
by Member on Sep. 6, 2011 at 11:20 AM

Baking soda. taste nasty .but it works.

Katikins
by on Sep. 6, 2011 at 1:28 PM

So I tried this on my teeth this morning and I could see a difference. I am hoping that by next week when I leave there will be a big difference. Soda was not kind to my teeth :(

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)