Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

So we all want a gorgeous white smile but I am not a fan of harsh chemicals or anything that will make your teeth sensitive. Soooo what do you ladies use to keep those smiles white and bneautiful? Any home remedies or recipes?

by on Sep. 5, 2011 at 3:25 PM
Replies (11-16):
KiaC
by on Sep. 7, 2011 at 9:13 AM

Katie, I'm so jealous you are going on a cruise to Alaska.  It's something I've always wanted to do.  I want pics!

aliciaolynn
by on Sep. 7, 2011 at 1:55 PM

i heard rubbing whole strawberries on your teeth will whiten them...something about what ever is in them and the texture make teeth whiter....idk if its something you have to do for a bit to see results or not though...

Zoann
by on Sep. 7, 2011 at 2:19 PM
I was stupid and did a teeth whitening thing at the chicago hair show. waste of money! definately going to try the baking soda recipe since im a heavy coffee drinker too :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
littlemascara
by on Sep. 7, 2011 at 2:34 PM

I use a toothpaste called SuperSmile.  I have very sensitive teeth, and it doesn't hurt them at all.  No irritation.  and I was a smoker, plus I drink soda and coffee and tea.  peroxide just makes me GAG.

Katikins
by on Sep. 8, 2011 at 2:25 AM

Quoting KiaC:

Katie, I'm so jealous you are going on a cruise to Alaska.  It's something I've always wanted to do.  I want pics!

Each day I am getting more and more excited!! You know I am gonna bombbard you ladies with pictures!

Katikins
by on Sep. 8, 2011 at 2:26 AM

Quoting aliciaolynn:

i heard rubbing whole strawberries on your teeth will whiten them...something about what ever is in them and the texture make teeth whiter....idk if its something you have to do for a bit to see results or not though...

You know now that you mention it I think I heard that somewhere else as well! What a yummy way to clean your teeth!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)