Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

OT AGAIN, but were the ones closr tonthe fire now!***update on pg 2

Posted by   + Show Post
We may be evacuated There is a fire 1 mile from us Ill keep u all updated
by on Sep. 5, 2011 at 7:18 PM
Replies (11-19):
Trixi.VonLace
by on Sep. 6, 2011 at 10:36 AM
Uugggg they are sending my DH to BASTROP!!!!!!! he works for Walmart and the Walmart there is lacking employees! GEE I WONDER WHY? MAYBE BECAUSE THE WHOLE DARN CITY IS ON FIRE!!!!!!! I am so mad Right now I could spit nails!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Trixi.VonLace
by on Sep. 6, 2011 at 12:20 PM
Well we are being put on evac watch! The fire is up and running again. Apparently an amber caught another house on fire and it got out of controlled FAST. Its only 25% contained. Good lord!!!!!!!!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Katikins
by on Sep. 6, 2011 at 1:27 PM

Very scary for you to be in that situation. Hopefully they can get it contained soon.

LivinDeadGurl
by on Sep. 6, 2011 at 2:07 PM

Oh man girl, stay safe!

LivinDeadGurl
by on Sep. 7, 2011 at 7:53 AM

Did you hear they are suspecting the fire there was arson?

Trixi.VonLace
by on Sep. 7, 2011 at 8:42 AM
Yupp, this morning at the bus stop. DH called me too and told me that a fire was started in a cedar park apartment complex. They covered all the exits thinking they were still on the property. I can't imagine finding out my kid did something like that, caused so many people so much pain, and caused them to loose everything, on top of the fire fighters that were hurt.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Trixi.VonLace
by on Sep. 7, 2011 at 8:43 AM
^^^^^they think it was a group of teens
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LivinDeadGurl
by on Sep. 7, 2011 at 8:53 AM

I know. It breaks my heart knowing someone could intentionally do something like that KNOWING what is going on right now. I heard they are looking for four teens, two boys and two girls. Hope they find whoever did it and fast!

KiaC
by on Sep. 7, 2011 at 9:11 AM

That's scary that one of the fires was arson.  When I was a teen, we never would have done something like that.  If my kid did something like that her life would be very miserable for a long time. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)