Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

maybe OT.. fashion?

Posted by on Sep. 7, 2011 at 2:11 PM
  • 24 Replies
I know this falls more under fashion than beauty but, what do you normally wear everyday? simple? extreme? high fashion? avant gard? lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Sep. 7, 2011 at 2:11 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Zoann
by on Sep. 7, 2011 at 2:15 PM
I am always in jeans and a black tshirt. I own so many black shirts lol. around df's birthday last month he said go and buy a new shirt for when we go out.. and it better not be black! what did i buy? a gray shirt :P and i always have to have a tank top on under too.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
KiaC
by on Sep. 7, 2011 at 2:51 PM

I'm a jeans and t-shirt girl now but before I got pregnant I was very high fashion.  I still have those clothes but my body is so different now.  I weigh less than before I got pregnant and most of my shirts still fit and a couple of pairs of pants and skirts and I have a lot of dresses but i can't wear them and try to bend over and get stuff for the baby.  No reason to dress up if I'm just sitting at home getting spit-up on.

Zoann
by on Sep. 7, 2011 at 3:12 PM
Im like the opposite, im heavier than when i was pregnant! lol. I wear an 18 pant, but only one of my many pairs fit :( ive got so many but its just loosing this extra weight to fit them. im going to get zumba dvds this weekend! And now that its nicer out me and the boys can go walking again :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MommieOfCamden
by on Sep. 7, 2011 at 3:18 PM

I've lost 63 pounds so I'm slowly rebuilding my wardrobe now that I'm smaller. I mostly wear black t-shirts and skinny jeans with my doc martins...I wear my workout clothes a lot too, that way I have to work out lol :) 

When I go out I like to dress up though :)

Zoann
by on Sep. 7, 2011 at 4:25 PM
congrats! Thats awesome, howd you do it? i have some skinny jeans but i only wear them in the house lol. and i really want some docs, its been forever since ive had a pair!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
johnnybgood
by Silver Member on Sep. 7, 2011 at 5:40 PM
I think mine is more avant gard. I wear high waisted shorts and jeans... Not a big skinny jean fan. I wear tank tops in different colors every day.... Even during the winter lol.... And I wear granny sweaters big pins and scarves... I guess I'm kinda nerdy. Lol.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Trixi.VonLace
by on Sep. 7, 2011 at 5:47 PM
I wear a pair of jeans folded up to make them pedal pushers, in the summer a cute strapless top or halter top, in the winter I live in a cute top and a cardigan. And always with a pair of flats, my favorite are my zebra flats! Let me see if I can find a pic
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Trixi.VonLace
by on Sep. 7, 2011 at 5:58 PM

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
johnnybgood
by Silver Member on Sep. 7, 2011 at 6:14 PM

121lbs yay

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
johnnybgood
by Silver Member on Sep. 7, 2011 at 6:14 PM

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)