Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Beauty 101 Beauty 101

Are you a good witch or wicked witch?

Posted by on Sep. 8, 2011 at 8:22 AM
  • 8 Replies

New product in time for Halloween from Bath and Body Works.  I'm not usually a fan of color changing lipstick or gloss and haven't tried these but I think it's a cute idea.  May have to swing by there next time I'm at the mall.

Good Witch turns a light shade of pink.

While Wicked Witch turns a dark pink.

The packaging is super cute though!  You would think after being in marketing for such a long time I wouldn't be swayed by things such as packaging but I am.  At least I know why I like it.  haha

So are either things you would try?  If you have tried them, what did you think? 

by on Sep. 8, 2011 at 8:22 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
Trixi.VonLace
by on Sep. 8, 2011 at 8:30 AM
Super cute idea! I would totally try it. WAY back in the day wet n wild Had a mood lipstick, it was green but went on clear and would change to a light pink all the way to a dark pink depending on Your body's temp When you applied it. My 9 year old self was in serious love LOL!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
johnnybgood
by on Sep. 8, 2011 at 10:09 AM
They have thee cutest stuff this halloween! I bought a car scent thingy, it's a glow in the dark skull. I smelt all the new lotions and I love em. The marshmallow is amazing in the little sanitizer thingy....
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MamisAngels
by on Sep. 8, 2011 at 2:30 PM

Quoting Trixi.VonLace:

Super cute idea! I would totally try it. WAY back in the day wet n wild Had a mood lipstick, it was green but went on clear and would change to a light pink all the way to a dark pink depending on Your body's temp When you applied it. My 9 year old self was in serious love LOL!

I think I remember that! LOL isn't it funny to look back & remember what our favorites were?!

I would probably give these a try, most likely the lighter shade, although with fall approaching the darker shade would go well with the season.

Katikins
by on Sep. 8, 2011 at 4:53 PM

I love this!! How cute!! I love Halloween and all the fun makeup and lashes that come out this time of year!

Katikins
by on Sep. 8, 2011 at 4:53 PM

Quoting Trixi.VonLace:

I remember those! I had some and I LOVED it! I felt so grown up because I was wearing makeup! LOL!!!

aliciaolynn
by on Sep. 9, 2011 at 9:57 AM
cute I would try the darker one
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
KiaC
by on Sep. 9, 2011 at 12:31 PM

Quoting aliciaolynn:

cute I would try the darker one

That's because you are wicked Alicia :)

MommieOfCamden
by on Sep. 9, 2011 at 3:19 PM

How cute! We celebrate haloween BIG in our house so I'll have to get this for my daughter!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)