Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What's your favorites? I've been using joico tonal purple shampoo and main n tail conditioner. I'm in love with main n tail products! I use the leave in detangler. I love joico though the tonal shampoo doesnt make your hair purple btw... So cool. Although I do like the purple tinge lol.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Sep. 9, 2011 at 8:03 PM
Replies (11-12):
LivinDeadGurl
by on Sep. 12, 2011 at 7:43 AM

Quoting Neelah:

I just tried Mand & Tail for the first time, I really like it! I've been using the color protect shampoo...my black is fading about as much as normal, but it def helps keep the Manic Panic in longer. (just a few streaks of red right now) And the Deep Conditioner works really well, but I feel like that's what's making my hair a little more greasy than usual.

I think my favorite that I've used was Pantene's damaged to healthy or whatever it is...I actually first tried it b/c of a CM influencer that sent it to me, and I really loved it!

Surprisingly enough, the White Rain conditioner from the Dollar Tree works really well for me! The shampoo not so much, lol

The Pantene Breakage to Strength?

I tried that stuff too as part of the Influencer program and loved it.

Zoann
by on Sep. 12, 2011 at 9:40 AM
Ive been using Hair One for a while, but ive had to downsize the budget and i ended up getting the suave professionals, and its not bad at all. love the smell. but my tops are the healthysexyhair, hair one, and my old good and trusty red ken's all soft. my parents have used it for years.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)