Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Beauty 101 Beauty 101

Interview at Bath and Body works

Posted by on Sep. 20, 2011 at 6:40 PM
  • 6 Replies

So... I just had my interview... it was a group interview, and Im already somewhat a shy person, and this was not the best way to get my personality to show.... I choked on one question, and it was so embarrassing, hopefully no one noticed LOL. But I know I looked good, I had a long sleeve while top and gray slacks with a belt and my shirt was even tucked in lol.... The interviewer probably could tell just by what I wore I wanted the job! I wore full make up and did my hair.... Anyway, I just hate group interviews... like seriously, HATE... She asked us all the same questions so we all basically answered the same. If I dont get the job I will be surprised, bc I have great people skills, Ive worked for starbucks for a really long time and I took a lot of ish working there... If I dont get it, I think its an OMEN that I should try and get my job back as a barista... SERIOUSLY. My anxiety was so high, now Im just ready for bed bc of exerting so much energy being nervous! LOL not to ramble, it is kinda beauty related, once I do work there (hopefully) I can give you gals the scoop on sales and new stuff....

Hopefully you guys had a better day than mine LOL....

At least I got my work out in! YOW!

by on Sep. 20, 2011 at 6:40 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
MommieOfCamden
by on Sep. 20, 2011 at 8:29 PM

*FINGERS CROSSED* I'm so shy too, I always bomb interviews. I hope you get it!!!!

liz.1986
by on Sep. 21, 2011 at 7:53 AM

I've worked for them before. I had a group interview too for my first one too. I hated that! lol. I liked working there. It was fun. :)

KiaC
by on Sep. 21, 2011 at 8:53 AM

I'm sure you did better than you think.  A group interview do you mean more than one person asking questions or they were interviewing more than one person at a time?  I always tried to make people comfortable when interviewing for me, I know how stressful and intimidating they can be, especially when you have 3 to 5 people staring at you across the table.  Fingers crossed, hope you get it!!

johnnybgood
by on Sep. 21, 2011 at 12:23 PM
It was just one lady interviewing three of us, it was just awkward Bc she asked us all the same questions, I just hope I did ok. Thanks for the kind words it means a lot!!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
KiaC
by on Sep. 21, 2011 at 5:07 PM

That's so weird that they interviewed more than one person at a time.  I've never heard of that before.  I would not like that at all.

johnnybgood
by on Sep. 21, 2011 at 5:25 PM
Yeah, it's almost like they want you to compete against eachother for the job, it's irritating. Next time if they tell me it's a group interview I'm just not going lol

Quoting KiaC:

That's so weird that they interviewed more than one person at a time.  I've never heard of that before.  I would not like that at all.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)