Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Beauty 101 Beauty 101

How many products?

Posted by on Sep. 21, 2011 at 3:50 PM
Amy
  • 8 Replies

How many of each of these types of products do you own?  How many do you use on a daily basis?

• Skin Care (including makeup)?
  • Hair?
by on Sep. 21, 2011 at 3:50 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
KiaC
by on Sep. 21, 2011 at 4:57 PM

Skin care, only 3 for my face and then I have body lotions, probably 4 or 5 for my body.  Makeup would be too much, lots of eyeshadows, lipsticks, powders, eyeliners, etc. 

Hair would be my shampoo, conditioner, straightening balm, straightening spray and biosilk.

I don't use all of these on a daily basis.  I'm lucky to get a shower, let alone do my hair and put on clothes that don't have spit up on them. 

monkeymama0710
by on Sep. 21, 2011 at 4:58 PM
Skin care would be 2 and hair care including shampoo and conditioner would be 5!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
monkeymama0710
by on Sep. 21, 2011 at 4:59 PM
Skin care would be 2 and hair care including shampoo and conditioner would be 5!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
johnnybgood
by on Sep. 21, 2011 at 5:42 PM
Skin care? Five I use. Foaming face wash, exfoliator, astringent, day lotion and night cream. And way too much make up I can count...

Hair products I have 8 Shampoo, conditioner, 3 minute miracle, detangler, leave in conditioner for my curls, coconut oil, zero fizz serum, and hair spray! That's a lot lol!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MommieOfCamden
by on Sep. 21, 2011 at 6:15 PM

Too many to count!!!!!!

Trixi.VonLace
by on Sep. 21, 2011 at 6:32 PM
Skin care, I have a day cream and a night cream, and a day eye cream and a night eye cream.
I have my wash, scrub, astringent, mask, and spot treatment.
I use vaseline for my body moisturizer.

I have 7 or 8 eye shadow kits, 2 eyeliners, 3 mascaras, one foundation and one powder, I have 3 lip glosses, 1 lip stick and 1 lip stain, and 2 eyebrow pencils.

For my hair I have my shampoo, conditioner, John Freeda super skinny serum, curl enhancing spray, hair spray and hair wax.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
kristileigh112
by on Sep. 22, 2011 at 8:24 AM
Skin care-3 that I use on a regular basis, with makeup...oh geez I have too much makeup! Hair...also too much to count, I do hair so I have lots of products! I only use 1 or 2 on myself though.
MamisAngels
by on Sep. 22, 2011 at 9:26 AM
Lol! I'm the same, I do hair so I have lots of products, but use a select few favorites on myself.
It's all depending on what I'm going for, straight/curly etc.
Same for skin & makeup, I'm a beauty consultant so I've literally got an inventory of products I keep on hand for skin care classes and makeovers. But I've got my favorites for personal use set aside.

Quoting kristileigh112:

Skin care-3 that I use on a regular basis, with makeup...oh geez I have too much makeup! Hair...also too much to count, I do hair so I have lots of products! I only use 1 or 2 on myself though.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)