Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Beauty 101 Beauty 101

Love It or Leave It 10/8 - 10/9

Posted by on Oct. 8, 2011 at 8:18 AM
  • 7 Replies

Poll

Question: Love it or leave it?

Options:

Love it

Leave it

Like it but not for me

Only group members can vote in this poll.

Total Votes: 14

View Results

The color gray is back in a big way for fall, in clothing and make-up.  One of the ways you can wear this trend is on your nails.  There is definitely a difference in gray and silver polishes and many hues to choose from.  Will you be sporting gray nails this fall/winter?

by on Oct. 8, 2011 at 8:18 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
KiaC
by on Oct. 8, 2011 at 8:20 AM

I love the color gray so I definitely would wear this.  I like the medium gray, not too light but not too dark.  Going out shopping today and I may have to pick some up.

Trixi.VonLace
by on Oct. 8, 2011 at 11:28 AM
I really like that! I will be getting me some. :0)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Neelah
by on Oct. 8, 2011 at 12:04 PM

Never tried it, but I like it!! Looks like I'll have to pick up some new nail polish next time I'm out!! I wear a lot of grey :)

Katikins
by on Oct. 8, 2011 at 12:41 PM

I never thought about gray polish but seeing it on her nails really makes me like it. I might have to go get some!  I am really liking the color she is wearing!

LuckyStarr28
by on Oct. 8, 2011 at 2:34 PM

Love it.  I think I have that same one by China Glaze.  I forget the name of the color.

johnnybgood
by on Oct. 8, 2011 at 5:46 PM
I love grays! I dont own any, the closest I have is silver. But I love the way it looks!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
KiaC
by on Oct. 8, 2011 at 8:40 PM

I got one today from Opi, it's so pretty.  Once I paint my nails with it I'll post a pic.  It's a medium gray color.  They had a lighter gray too but I liked the darker one. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)