Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Beauty 101 Beauty 101

Your thoughts on nail decals?

Posted by on Oct. 9, 2011 at 2:54 PM
  • 21 Replies

Hey my lovelies!!

So I am going through a nail phase right now and I am loving the nail decals for days when I am in a hurry! What are your guys thoughts on them? Use them...hate them...only for kids??

Some of the ones I have done recently

by on Oct. 9, 2011 at 2:54 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Trixi.VonLace
by on Oct. 9, 2011 at 4:38 PM
Really cute! I would do it.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
monkeymama0710
by on Oct. 9, 2011 at 5:11 PM
Love them!!!! I don't paint my finger nails, I hate my hands and don't like drawing attention to them, but I love them on other people!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Katikins
by on Oct. 9, 2011 at 5:24 PM

Quoting monkeymama0710:

Love them!!!! I don't paint my finger nails, I hate my hands and don't like drawing attention to them, but I love them on other people!

Awe :( I have chubby fingers but I found that painting my nails keeps me from biting them :)

Ashora1990
by on Oct. 9, 2011 at 6:32 PM
love love love love love love the top one!!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
alibrezzy154
by on Oct. 9, 2011 at 6:46 PM

LOVE it! I'm more a fan of painting my own designs but they look beautiful! loving the cowboys design!!!

Katikins
by on Oct. 9, 2011 at 6:57 PM

Quoting Ashora1990:

love love love love love love the top one!!!

Thank you!!

Katikins
by on Oct. 9, 2011 at 6:58 PM

Quoting alibrezzy154:

LOVE it! I'm more a fan of painting my own designs but they look beautiful! loving the cowboys design!!!

LOL! Thank you! I gotta show love for my Colts! They are my team even when we are having the worst year possible!!

Every time I try to do my own designs they come out such a mess! I have to shaky of hands. I am envious of you to be able to do your own!

alibrezzy154
by on Oct. 9, 2011 at 7:04 PM

it's taken so much practice on learning my strokes and all that. and alot of youtube help. lol! yeah i'm a raiders fan hubby is a texans fan my team just kick my hubbys behind! lol. loving it right now! and yeah I'm the same i've been raiders fan since I was a little girl.

Quoting Katikins:

Quoting alibrezzy154:

LOL! Thank you! I gotta show love for my Colts! They are my team even when we are having the worst year possible!!

Every time I try to do my own designs they come out such a mess! I have to shaky of hands. I am envious of you to be able to do your own!

LivinDeadGurl
by on Oct. 9, 2011 at 8:58 PM

I like them, but I never seem to find ones I like.

KimmyPoo
by Kimberly on Oct. 9, 2011 at 9:01 PM

love it.. i wish i could do the cowboy theme!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN