Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Beauty 101 Beauty 101

Do you have a outfit that you just LOVE?

Posted by on Oct. 10, 2011 at 12:11 PM
  • 18 Replies

I got the cutest shirt the other day that reminded me of a doll. I LOVE it, and I wish I could wear it every day LOL. I don't really consider myself very fashionable, but I'm working on it now that I've lost weight.....

It zips up the back but I didn't have anyone home to take a pic for me ;(

Share some pics with us!!!!!

by on Oct. 10, 2011 at 12:11 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Katikins
by on Oct. 10, 2011 at 12:53 PM

Stephi that shirt is super cute!!! I love the little collar!

MommieOfCamden
by on Oct. 10, 2011 at 12:55 PM

Thanks, it reminds me of a doll I just loveeeees it

Quoting Katikins:

Stephi that shirt is super cute!!! I love the little collar!

BellaTragedia
by on Oct. 10, 2011 at 3:31 PM

Very cute top, the color looks good on you too! My favorite or repeat offender are my black skinny jeans right now. I wear them with all kinds of tops, heels or flats.

MommieOfCamden
by on Oct. 10, 2011 at 4:00 PM

I just got my first pair of black skinny jeans, it's finally cooled off in Ca and I've got to wear them a few times!! 

Quoting BellaTragedia:

Very cute top, the color looks good on you too! My favorite or repeat offender are my black skinny jeans right now. I wear them with all kinds of tops, heels or flats.

johnnybgood
by on Oct. 10, 2011 at 6:06 PM

Love the weather!

Not a great picture but it's my favorite two shirts and my favorite levis... Most compfy and most favorite colors and everything lol!!!!

Love your baby doll look, super cute!!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
johnnybgood
by on Oct. 10, 2011 at 6:09 PM
I have a pair of cigarette skinny jeans and they were really expensive but theyre too loose now... I'm so pissed, I think I might take them in at the hip someway... It's still humid and grody out here so I can't pull them off quite yet.

Quoting BellaTragedia:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MommieOfCamden
by on Oct. 10, 2011 at 9:57 PM

Where did you get them? I really want some!!!! Your outfit is SO cute!!!!

Quoting johnnybgood:

I have a pair of cigarette skinny jeans and they were really expensive but theyre too loose now... I'm so pissed, I think I might take them in at the hip someway... It's still humid and grody out here so I can't pull them off quite yet.

Quoting BellaTragedia:

johnnybgood
by on Oct. 11, 2011 at 5:15 AM
I got my levis at kohls, they have a lot of sales and the cutest kids clothes. I bought my black jeans at Macy's, they're joes jeans, they fit amazing, but not anymore... Buhhh.

Quoting MommieOfCamden:

Where did you get them? I really want some!!!! Your outfit is SO cute!!!!

Quoting johnnybgood:

Quoting BellaTragedia:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
KiaC
by on Oct. 11, 2011 at 8:30 AM

Love that shirt Stephi, very cute.  I have a couple of t-shirts that I wear a lot, one is my CBGBs shirt with the logo in pink leopard print and another that has a girl on it and she looks very Day of the Dead.  My favorite dress is a purple peacock print.  I also have a fake fur black vest that I love to wear when it gets cold. 

Trixi.VonLace
by on Oct. 11, 2011 at 9:02 AM

This is my absolute FAVORITE top! Love love love it!

I adore your top! Your right it totally looks like a doll LOL! It looks so good on you too!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)