Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Beauty 101 Beauty 101

TGIF

Posted by on Apr. 13, 2012 at 10:06 AM
  • 15 Replies
Its FRIDAY!!!!! what are your plans for today and the weekend?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Apr. 13, 2012 at 10:06 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Trixi.VonLace
by on Apr. 13, 2012 at 10:09 AM
I'm still gimpy :( my foot is NOT getting any better! I do however have to figure out a way to pick up.(the husband didn't do.it for me yesterday and I can not stand a messy home). Then I'm gonna post my new bows, maybe make a few more LOL! And I'm gonna try and sew. I'm also gonna try to knock out a you tube video some time this weekend :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
pixiemg1
by Amy on Apr. 13, 2012 at 2:09 PM

Nothing really planned for today.  I am at work til 5 and will probably go grocery shopping before going home.  Tomorrow soccer starts back up so we are doing that at 9:30 and 1:30.  Sunday is going to be fun. We are taking the kids to see Bixby Rainforest Rescue.

bloodytears1986
by Kelli on Apr. 13, 2012 at 5:39 PM

Went grocery shopping today then went to Sephora and bought some stuff on a gift card I got for Easter. I am in need of cleaning the house though. Might work on that after I get off here.

MamisAngels
by on Apr. 13, 2012 at 5:43 PM
1 mom liked this
DH has been on vaca all week and returns Monday. We did groceries earlier while the kids were at school, cleaned up a bit and were able to spend a little quiet time together over lunch. It was nice. His brother and family will be visiting from Boston this weekend so we look forward to seeing and spending time with them.
Not sure what exact plans for that will be but I'm sure we'll make the most of it.
We're supposed to have beautiful weather! ;-)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MamisAngels
by on Apr. 13, 2012 at 5:45 PM
I hope your foot starts feeling better! I'm sure it's no fun with a house & family to keep up with. :-/
Otherwise it seems you have a productive weekend ahead of you with sewing, videos, etc.
Make the best of it! ;-)

Quoting Trixi.VonLace:

I'm still gimpy :( my foot is NOT getting any better! I do however have to figure out a way to pick up.(the husband didn't do.it for me yesterday and I can not stand a messy home). Then I'm gonna post my new bows, maybe make a few more LOL! And I'm gonna try and sew. I'm also gonna try to knock out a you tube video some time this weekend :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
johnnybgood
by on Apr. 13, 2012 at 5:55 PM

Nothing really, I might take the kids to the beach tomorrow, we find out more stuff about our new house (currently in escrow) and then church. My husband has to work this weekend, and next weekend ); boo!

mstrendygirl
by on Apr. 13, 2012 at 7:15 PM
1 mom liked this

Going grocery shopping in a bit as far as the weekened no plans really since hubby has to work

Trixi.VonLace
by on Apr. 13, 2012 at 7:40 PM
No fun at all LOL! I gotta keep myself busy or I will go crazy LOL!

Quoting MamisAngels:

I hope your foot starts feeling better! I'm sure it's no fun with a house & family to keep up with. :-/

Otherwise it seems you have a productive weekend ahead of you with sewing, videos, etc.

Make the best of it! ;-)

Quoting Trixi.VonLace:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Trixi.VonLace
by on Apr. 13, 2012 at 7:42 PM
Richard works every Saturday :( but is always home Sundays for Church :) but that also means he gets a week day off so that's ALWAYS a plus.

Quoting johnnybgood:

Nothing really, I might take the kids to the beach tomorrow, we find out more stuff about our new house (currently in escrow) and then church. My husband has to work this weekend, and next weekend ); boo!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ruby_jewel_04
by Bronze Member on Apr. 14, 2012 at 10:40 AM

i was given some totally amazing purple and beige leapord print fabric, and some bright satin flowered fabric. I am going to make myself a summer dress, and a halter top if I can get the boys to let me be long enough! LMAO...

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)