Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Beauty 101 Beauty 101
Its FRIDAY!!!!! what are your plans for today and the weekend?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Apr. 13, 2012 at 10:06 AM
Replies (11-15):
johnnybgood
by Silver Member on Apr. 14, 2012 at 4:22 PM
Yeah my husband works three days off two, works two days off two, then repeats, so he gets off during the week too! I love it. I wish my husband has Sundays off all the time for church, that is really cool!

Quoting Trixi.VonLace:

Richard works every Saturday :( but is always home Sundays for Church :) but that also means he gets a week day off so that's ALWAYS a plus.

Quoting johnnybgood:

Nothing really, I might take the kids to the beach tomorrow, we find out more stuff about our new house (currently in escrow) and then church. My husband has to work this weekend, and next weekend ); boo!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jenny0709
by on Apr. 14, 2012 at 4:28 PM

Not a whole. I think i will clean some things i have been putting off........hmmm.... yeah.....tomorrow! Haha!

Trixi.VonLace
by on Apr. 14, 2012 at 6:04 PM
SWEET!!!!! that's awesome! I wanna see pics!

Quoting ruby_jewel_04:

i was given some totally amazing purple and beige leapord print fabric, and some bright satin flowered fabric. I am going to make myself a summer dress, and a halter top if I can get the boys to let me be long enough! LMAO...

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Trixi.VonLace
by on Apr. 14, 2012 at 6:06 PM
He works for Walmart so all he had to do was put it as an NA day for religious reasons, its about the only good thing about the company LOL!!!!

Quoting johnnybgood:

Yeah my husband works three days off two, works two days off two, then repeats, so he gets off during the week too! I love it. I wish my husband has Sundays off all the time for church, that is really cool!

Quoting Trixi.VonLace:

Richard works every Saturday :( but is always home Sundays for Church :) but that also means he gets a week day off so that's ALWAYS a plus.

Quoting johnnybgood:

Nothing really, I might take the kids to the beach tomorrow, we find out more stuff about our new house (currently in escrow) and then church. My husband has to work this weekend, and next weekend ); boo!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Trixi.VonLace
by on Apr. 14, 2012 at 6:07 PM
LOL! Amen sister!

Quoting jenny0709:

Not a whole. I think i will clean some things i have been putting off........hmmm.... yeah.....tomorrow! Haha!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)