Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Beauty 101 Beauty 101
What kind do y'all use!?! My bags have been raging. As I haven't been getting enough sleep, my husband works nights two weeks in a row then goes on days (law enforcement) so needless to say, I don't sleep for two weeks then I kinda do, lol! I have been using benefit erase paste but it seeps into my fine lines by the end of the day, and I do set it with powder too! Help me! I feel like it makes me look old... And I'm only 27.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Apr. 14, 2012 at 4:50 PM
Replies (11-20):
mstrendygirl
by on Apr. 14, 2012 at 10:30 PM

I use the hardcandy one and a lil goes a long way and i love it sometimes i get dark circles and this stuff works pretty  good i have been using this for a lil over a year..

Image Detail

ruby_jewel_04
by Bronze Member on Apr. 14, 2012 at 10:53 PM
i use Artistry concealer. But another thing do is soak chamomile tea bags in water then put them in the fridge of freezer. It helps sooth your eyes!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
loridori4
by on Apr. 15, 2012 at 5:14 PM
Try the peachy or yellow concealer from L.A. Minerals. Its a powder, but it's creamy, and it doesn't run or settle like wet concealers do. Lasts all day. Really water/humidity/ sweat repellent. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cj-Rz7p1t-M&sns=em
kika.fleur
by Silver Member on Apr. 15, 2012 at 8:52 PM

When I went to the Korean bath, they covered our eyes with frozen cucumbers. I think the cucumbers were shredded then placed in the freezer but not to the point that it had frozen and had become ice. When the woman said that it was going to be cold she really wasn't kidding at all.

As for concealers, I don't use at all. I have had dark circles under my eyes since I was a child, and I barely look at it now.The only time I use a concealer is when a makeup artist does my makeup. Using a primer also helps a lot.

Quoting Trixi.VonLace:

I found this awesome you tube tutorial, you put peeled cucumbers in your blender, soak cotton rounds in the mixture and freeze them then use them on your eyes before you put on your make up. I do this and its freaking awesome! It really really helps! I then use E.L.F under eye conciler and its a go :)

kristileigh112
by on Apr. 15, 2012 at 9:33 PM
Sometimes I love erase paste and sometimes I don't! I love amazing cosmetics amazing concealer :)
mspecan_tan
by on Apr. 16, 2012 at 10:38 AM

I've never used concealer but want to try since the fine lines are becoming more noticable, well to me anyway.

JackelineEllis
by on Apr. 16, 2012 at 10:42 AM
great idea!

johnnybgood
by on Apr. 18, 2012 at 12:18 PM

Well I bought the revlon colorstay undereye consealer, we will see if it works well or not! 

Quoting Sarah5708Emma:

I use Garnier's eye roller for under eye puffiness, then I use just regular concealer from Covergirl and set it with my loose powder. The eye roller works fairly well, but you have to put a concealer on top of it to reduce the dark circles. I've been tempted to try something else here soon..

johnnybgood
by on Apr. 18, 2012 at 12:19 PM

I just bought Revlon colorstay undereye consealer, I might try that if this stuff doesnt do the job!

Quoting pixiemg1:

I've been using Maybelline Instant Age Rewind concealer. It works really great and doesn't settle into my fine lines.

johnnybgood
by on Apr. 18, 2012 at 12:20 PM

OOO Im going to have to look into that! Thank you!

Quoting Barbs2boys:

I use Garnier tinted roller! If I don't want to do a full face of makeup I just roll it on under my eyes and it makes a big difference!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN