Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Beauty 101 Beauty 101

My new favorite hairstyle EVER! (had to share)

Posted by on Apr. 15, 2012 at 1:15 PM
Me
  • 17 Replies

Summer 2011 Hair Trend: Waterfall French Braid

http://www.ourvanity.com/beauty/hair/summer-2011-hair-trend-waterfall-french-braid/

You can go to this site for the video ^. I tried to include it in the post, but I don't know how... (Can anyone tell me how to include videos?)

I can almost do it!!! I tried about 20 times yesterday and I was actually getting the hang of it (dang slippery hair...). I just wish I had someone around that I could practice on! I would be able to do it by now if I did... Anyways, what do you guys think of it? Has anyone done this? Any tips?

by on Apr. 15, 2012 at 1:15 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
ilovemykids732
by on Apr. 15, 2012 at 1:19 PM

I cant do it yet, but I have seen it done to one of my friends... it looks SUPER pretty :)

mstrendygirl
by on Apr. 15, 2012 at 6:32 PM

its super cute i like it.. to add videos well from youtube get the link at the top and right click and copy then add the videos where it says add a video then paste the link in that bar that comes up and thats it :)

Trixi.VonLace
by on Apr. 15, 2012 at 6:34 PM
I saw this a few months ago I wanna do this to my neighbors hair SOOOO bad!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
pixiemg1
by Amy on Apr. 16, 2012 at 9:35 AM

This is really pretty.   But I have really short hair now so I won't be doing this on myself.  

Ritt
by on Apr. 16, 2012 at 12:55 PM

I love that! But I would never be able to do that on my own hair I can't french braid my hair at all and definitely not do that! 

Vicariously
by Me on Apr. 16, 2012 at 2:27 PM

Quoting mstrendygirl:

its super cute i like it.. to add videos well from youtube get the link at the top and right click and copy then add the videos where it says add a video then paste the link in that bar that comes up and thats it :)

Thanks =)

Vicariously
by Me on Apr. 16, 2012 at 2:28 PM

I'm the same way. I can't braid my own hair... Why does the girl in the video have to make it look so easy!? I figured out of all the braided styles I've wanted to do, this one was enough to make me try a couple extra times.

Quoting Ritt:

I love that! But I would never be able to do that on my own hair I can't french braid my hair at all and definitely not do that! 

LoriAnn87
by Member on Apr. 16, 2012 at 2:28 PM

Cute but I would not be able to do that on my own.

littleinsect
by on Apr. 16, 2012 at 2:32 PM
1 mom liked this
I love water fall braids! For those with shorter hair, you may be able to try a smaller version in the front of your hair. I did it like that to my friend with just about shoulder length hair and it was a cute way to keep her bangs out of her face.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Ritt
by on Apr. 16, 2012 at 2:42 PM

She does make it look easy! I will have to convince my friend to help me but she can't braid that well either.

Quoting Vicariously:

I'm the same way. I can't braid my own hair... Why does the girl in the video have to make it look so easy!? I figured out of all the braided styles I've wanted to do, this one was enough to make me try a couple extra times.

Quoting Ritt:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)