Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Beauty 101 Beauty 101

Cosmetic contacts

Posted by on Apr. 16, 2012 at 3:11 AM
  • 20 Replies
1 mom liked this
Just wondering do any of you wear them?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Apr. 16, 2012 at 3:11 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Sarah5708Emma
by on Apr. 16, 2012 at 11:11 AM
No. If I had the extra cash to buy contacts that were colored, I would. But my regular contacts are pricey enough.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
amonkeymom
by Amy on Apr. 16, 2012 at 7:30 PM
1 mom liked this

I've always wanted to try them, but never have.

kika.fleur
by Silver Member on Apr. 17, 2012 at 6:02 AM

No. I am tired of glasses and am thinking of getting contacts, but I don't think I'll have the tinted ones. They are popular and cheap here, but they just don't look natural at all.

Trixi.VonLace
by on Apr. 17, 2012 at 8:20 AM
I always wanted to know what I would look like with green eyes LOL! I haven't tried them but want to.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
piercedbeauty21
by on Apr. 17, 2012 at 8:23 AM

I use to. The hair salon down the street use to sell them dirt cheap. I have dark brown eyes, so I would wear, grey, honey, green, blue & purple contacts lol. I loved them. Too bad they didn't last as long as I thought they would. They tore really easy, and now the hair salon doesn't sell them anymore.

MrsRinehart2010
by on Apr. 17, 2012 at 8:23 AM
1 mom liked this

i had a pair and  i lost them on accident when my daugher knocked the down the drain lol so I'm waiting on more to come. I love mine I have them just for fun when we go out lol

ShutterBug3
by on Apr. 17, 2012 at 8:54 AM

Ugh, no way. I have contacts for vision and honestly they have become such a pain in the pattoty I don't wear them often. 

Vicariously
by on Apr. 17, 2012 at 1:05 PM

I've never worn contacts, but I know a lot of people who have. They are pretty cool, but some of the brands don't look natural at all. I'm not a fan of those.

Chillisarah
by on Apr. 17, 2012 at 1:36 PM

I used to in high school for about 2 years. Not every day of course.  It was fun to change my eye color every now and then..it actually made me really appreciate my own dark brown eye color.

loriec
by on Apr. 17, 2012 at 1:42 PM
That would be pretty!

Quoting Trixi.VonLace:

I always wanted to know what I would look like with green eyes LOL! I haven't tried them but want to.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN