Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

kitten nails!

Posted by on Apr. 17, 2012 at 3:28 PM
  • 14 Replies
3 moms liked this

I thought these were cute!

kittens on french

kitten is drawn wit acrylic paint, gel french (gel nails)

by on Apr. 17, 2012 at 3:28 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mspecan_tan
by on Apr. 17, 2012 at 3:32 PM

Ehhh not for me.

Dollyrot
by on Apr. 17, 2012 at 3:33 PM

I love the kitten pattern.. not too fond of the nails themselves.

littlemascara
by on Apr. 17, 2012 at 3:34 PM

I like cats.  it looks like a big PIA to do.

ShutterBug3
by on Apr. 17, 2012 at 4:26 PM

Ohhh how cute!! My dd would LOVE these!

pixiemg1
by Amy on Apr. 17, 2012 at 4:49 PM

Those are really cute.  I envy people who can do nail art.  I tried to stamp last night and ended just repolishing my nails.  It frustrates me so much.

Vicariously
by Me on Apr. 18, 2012 at 1:41 PM
1 mom liked this

AAAW!!!! I love that (crazy cat lady lol)! I'm going to save this pic for later =)

littlemascara
by on Apr. 18, 2012 at 1:43 PM

Quoting Vicariously:

AAAW!!!! I love that (crazy cat lady lol)! I'm going to save this pic for later =)

crazy cat lasy here too.  I added a bunch of catnails to my pinterest, I don;t want to scare everyone here with so many CATS. LOL

Vicariously
by Me on Apr. 18, 2012 at 1:46 PM

I can't wait to have a cat again. I'm waiting for DS to get a little older before we adopt one.... I figured this time next year would be just about perfect.

What kind of polish do you think the black is? I don't have anything that would make the lines that clean...

Quoting littlemascara:

Quoting Vicariously:

crazy cat lasy here too.  I added a bunch of catnails to my pinterest, I don;t want to scare everyone here with so many CATS. LOL

littlemascara
by on Apr. 18, 2012 at 1:57 PM

Quoting Vicariously:

I can't wait to have a cat again. I'm waiting for DS to get a little older before we adopt one.... I figured this time next year would be just about perfect.

What kind of polish do you think the black is? I don't have anything that would make the lines that clean...

Quoting littlemascara:

Quoting Vicariously:

she said she hand painted with acrylic paint.  I thinkyou could use a liner, or dip a paint brush in polish, I do that.

Vicariously
by Me on Apr. 18, 2012 at 2:05 PM
1 mom liked this

I have an old eyeliner brush that I don't use anymore. It's really small, so it might work. I've never tried a regular brush before. That's really nice for freehand with polish! on both hands too...

Quoting littlemascara:

Quoting Vicariously:

Quoting littlemascara:

Quoting Vicariously:

she said she hand painted with acrylic paint.  I thinkyou could use a liner, or dip a paint brush in polish, I do that.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)