Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

My hair (pics included) color now. What should I do with it

Posted by   + Show Post

This is my hair color now....

Or  a closer look

So I am thinking about doing a box color. I feel that this might be a cheaper and easier route to go so I don't have to find a babysitter to watch my child and have to pay 130 just to get my hair colored. I want to either go a pretty dark brown or a vibrant blonde or a mixture but I was going to ask your opinion and what box color I should get and what color would be best for my hair to turn out right....

I saw this color and thought this would look good with blonde mixed in somehow

Healthy Look Creme Gloss Hair Color, Spiced Truffle (Chestnut Brown)I don'tknow about the box color but I do like the hair color

What do you guys think I should do and what color would you recommend and what Box...

by on Apr. 27, 2012 at 5:17 PM
Replies (11-12):
Trixi.VonLace
by on Apr. 29, 2012 at 10:36 AM
Really? That's so weird, I didn't have a problem at all, maybe they changed? I know all I had to do was mix one tube with 4oz of developer. I don't have a license so I bet they changed the formula or something.

Quoting JessicaPoff:

I don't really care much for wella. A spa I use to work for used Wella and if you didn't know what you were doing with Wella then people's hair came out orange everytime. Wella is very hard to use for some reason. Plus you are suppose to have a license to buy Wella or the last time I checked you did which I do not have.

Quoting Trixi.VonLace:

I think that color is great! I use to use colorsilk but when I went red I got wella brand from Sally's beauty supply and I am hooked! I got the gel tube instead of the liquid and one did my whole head :) that made me happy! You can go to Sally's.com and see all the colors they have.

I think you would look stunning with a dark brown with a red highlight, like a mahogany or an auburn.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
JessicaPoff
by on May. 1, 2012 at 10:52 AM

Yeah.. I don't know. I do know that at one time you did. It's a professional use only. Iknow Sally's sells it but I know they also require a license to buy it. But they also sell Well at CosmoProf which is a licensed store only meaning you have to have a license to buy anything in there. So maybe they changed the Wella they sell at Sally's.

Quoting Trixi.VonLace:

Really? That's so weird, I didn't have a problem at all, maybe they changed? I know all I had to do was mix one tube with 4oz of developer. I don't have a license so I bet they changed the formula or something.

Quoting JessicaPoff:

I don't really care much for wella. A spa I use to work for used Wella and if you didn't know what you were doing with Wella then people's hair came out orange everytime. Wella is very hard to use for some reason. Plus you are suppose to have a license to buy Wella or the last time I checked you did which I do not have.

Quoting Trixi.VonLace:

I think that color is great! I use to use colorsilk but when I went red I got wella brand from Sally's beauty supply and I am hooked! I got the gel tube instead of the liquid and one did my whole head :) that made me happy! You can go to Sally's.com and see all the colors they have.

I think you would look stunning with a dark brown with a red highlight, like a mahogany or an auburn.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)