Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Beauty 101 Beauty 101

Beauty QOTD 4-29-2012

Posted by on Apr. 29, 2012 at 2:41 PM
  • 25 Replies

Are your ears pierced? If so how old were you when you first got them pierced?

by on Apr. 29, 2012 at 2:41 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
jenny0709
by on Apr. 29, 2012 at 2:43 PM

I was 11 when i got my first two piercings, 12 with my second and i pierced the top of my right ear at 15.

pixiemg1
by Amy on Apr. 29, 2012 at 4:27 PM

I am assuming you mean ears and not eyes, LOL.  Yes, I have my ears pierced and when I was in high school I had 3 in one ear plus up in the cartilage.  I took those out many moons ago.  I think I got them done when I was either 5 or 6.  It was so long ago I can't remember LOL.

Trixi.VonLace
by on Apr. 29, 2012 at 5:10 PM

I sooooo hope you mean ears LOL!!!! I do have my ears pierced, they were done when I was a baby. I haven't worn earrings in YEARS though.

jenny0709
by on Apr. 29, 2012 at 5:22 PM

OMG! LMAO! WOW! Yes,  i meant ears! 

Quoting pixiemg1:

I am assuming you mean ears and not eyes, LOL.  Yes, I have my ears pierced and when I was in high school I had 3 in one ear plus up in the cartilage.  I took those out many moons ago.  I think I got them done when I was either 5 or 6.  It was so long ago I can't remember LOL.

Dollyrot
by on Apr. 29, 2012 at 5:23 PM

My ears are pierced, and gauged to 1/2 inch. I got them pierced at the age of six, got a second set of holes (now closed up) at like 11 or 12.

Oh, and I will soon be getting a triple forward helix, so at 22 or 23.

jenny0709
by on Apr. 29, 2012 at 5:24 PM

I guess I'm more tired than i thought! I don't know whats worse my typo or the fact that i didn't realize it until about 5 minutes ago :o/. WOW! HAHAHA! I fixed it, now i think my post makes more sense. :o)

Quoting Trixi.VonLace:

I sooooo hope you mean ears LOL!!!! I do have my ears pierced, they were done when I was a baby. I haven't worn earrings in YEARS though.

Trixi.VonLace
by on Apr. 29, 2012 at 6:09 PM
1 mom liked this
LOL!! I have been there LOL!

Quoting jenny0709:

I guess I'm more tired than i thought! I don't know whats worse my typo or the fact that i didn't realize it until about 5 minutes ago :o/. WOW! HAHAHA! I fixed it, now i think my post makes more sense. :o)

Quoting Trixi.VonLace:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
kgmmw
by on Apr. 29, 2012 at 6:14 PM
Yes, I have two holes in each ear. I'm not sure how old I was when I got them pierced
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ShutterBug3
by on Apr. 29, 2012 at 7:26 PM

10 when I got my first, 11 when I got my second, 12 when I got my 2 cartilage and 30 when I got my tragus.

KREP
by on Apr. 29, 2012 at 7:30 PM
Yes, I have my ears pierced twice, in 2 different spots.

I pierced the first spot twice, the first time I was 7, they got infected and closed up. I did them again when I was 10.

Then the second spot I got done when I was 22.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)