Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Beauty 101 Beauty 101

changing my color again

Posted by   + Show Post

OK so its a reddish blonde, I have to stay in the lighter family bc my roots are on the lighter side especially in the front. Im also using a box bc I tend to pull too dark with wella and ion from sallys, and I just cant risk that right now. Im going to leave some panels my darker color so I have some contrast. 

First I have to do a bleach wash on my ends so it will lighten with my root area. Im doing that tonight then the color either tonight or tomorrow morning depends on how light the bleach wash gets. Anywho I will do a post then too to show you ladies. Should be FUN! (:

by on Apr. 29, 2012 at 2:48 PM
Replies (11-14):
monkeymama0710
by on Apr. 29, 2012 at 11:28 PM
Awesome!!!!! I can't wait to see!!!!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
johnnybgood
by on Apr. 30, 2012 at 8:13 AM
I did two bleach washes and it only lifted one level so I'm going to wait till I can get it lighter then put the color on in a couple of days. I will do a post then.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Sarah5708Emma
by on Apr. 30, 2012 at 11:14 AM
How exactly do you do a bleach wash? I need to do my hair but I don't want my roots to be lighter than my ends

Quoting johnnybgood:

I did two bleach washes and it only lifted one level so I'm going to wait till I can get it lighter then put the color on in a couple of days. I will do a post then.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
BellaTragedia
by on Apr. 30, 2012 at 11:22 AM

Pretty color! Hope it turns out good Pammy!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)