Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Good morning ladies

Posted by on May. 1, 2012 at 9:21 AM
  • 45 Replies
Can you believe its MAY already? It seems this year is just flying by!

Any plans for this month?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on May. 1, 2012 at 9:21 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Trixi.VonLace
by on May. 1, 2012 at 9:24 AM
So this month is a little busy, more so than most LOL! May 8th marks mine and DH 15 years together, we going out for ice cream (its the same thing we did may 8th 1997, and we do it every year) then Mother's day, not sure what were doing for that, and the 20th is that wedding were going to.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
littlemascara
by on May. 1, 2012 at 9:38 AM

happy MAY DAY!  When I was a little girl we would make may day baskets and give them to neighbors. :)

my plan is to get well.  this has been brutal.

Trixi.VonLace
by on May. 1, 2012 at 9:40 AM
:(I'm sorry mama! How are you feeling?

Quoting littlemascara:

happy MAY DAY!  When I was a little girl we would make may day baskets and give them to neighbors. :)

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
monkeymama0710
by on May. 1, 2012 at 9:53 AM
1 mom liked this
Grow my businesses! I sell Avon and Scentsy!!!!!! I'd love to get those growing big!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Trixi.VonLace
by on May. 1, 2012 at 9:57 AM
I know exactly what you mean! We need a new mattress like BAD and unless I can pull atleast $100 a month we can't afford it :( so I'm totally pimping my services out to anyone who will listen LOL!!!

Quoting monkeymama0710:

Grow my businesses! I sell Avon and Scentsy!!!!!! I'd love to get those growing big!!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
littlemascara
by on May. 1, 2012 at 10:08 AM

Quoting Trixi.VonLace:

Quoting littlemascara:

I'm slowly recovering.  I ate food for the first time yesterday since the 16th! I've lost over 14 pounds.  The worst is that is still have this awful, awful headache. I saw the DR FRI and he said with menningitis it can take like 4-6  weeks to totally go away! D: but the fever and rash are gone, I'm just REALLY, REALLY, REALLY tired.  and I have these strange little spots all over my skin that have like broken blood vessels.  add that to all the needle pokes/bruises, rash and reaction I have to adhesives (they stuck bandaids and tape on me even when I asked them not to, plus leads for heart monitors and stuff)... I'm a mess.  I'm really weak, so I just kinda sleep a lot.  I am obviously up this morning, and I painted my nails so I'll add a NOTD, then... back to sleep. Thank you for the well wishes.  :)

mspecan_tan
by on May. 1, 2012 at 10:19 AM

Happy May Day ...

Nothing to exciting other than Mother's Day ... I may go out of town, still up for debate.

Any mother's day ideas for those with mothers?? I'm about tapped out of ideas for my mom.

loriec
by on May. 1, 2012 at 11:31 AM

The months have been flying by. I was spposed to complete my last 15 hours of R.E Brokers course ,now I have to wait...ugh! I trly have neglected my stdies and I know I mst dedicate time this month to prepare for the big state exam.

My son is having a  8th birthday on the 23rd,I need to work on my business,need to get a laptop if I can afford :(, that's a few things.....there's so much to do this month! 

loriec
by on May. 1, 2012 at 11:35 AM
1 mom liked this

Quoting littlemascara:

Quoting Trixi.VonLace:

Quoting littlemascara:

I'm slowly recovering.  I ate food for the first time yesterday since the 16th! I've lost over 14 pounds.  The worst is that is still have this awful, awful headache. I saw the DR FRI and he said with menningitis it can take like 4-6  weeks to totally go away! D: but the fever and rash are gone, I'm just REALLY, REALLY, REALLY tired.  and I have these strange little spots all over my skin that have like broken blood vessels.  add that to all the needle pokes/bruises, rash and reaction I have to adhesives (they stuck bandaids and tape on me even when I asked them not to, plus leads for heart monitors and stuff)... I'm a mess.  I'm really weak, so I just kinda sleep a lot.  I am obviously up this morning, and I painted my nails so I'll add a NOTD, then... back to sleep. Thank you for the well wishes.  :)

Things will get better...hang in there hun! hugs

loriec
by on May. 1, 2012 at 11:36 AM

Quoting Trixi.VonLace:

So this month is a little busy, more so than most LOL! May 8th marks mine and DH 15 years together, we going out for ice cream (its the same thing we did may 8th 1997, and we do it every year) then Mother's day, not sure what were doing for that, and the 20th is that wedding were going to.

Awww...that is so cute! is it the same icecream shop?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)